Joey Trotta (requested)

For finnbyers, i joke you like it! and i added myself into your imagine so I AM SO SORRY.

I sat under the tree at Regis, watching tge stars that were sprinkled across the sky like sprinkles on a deep velvet sheet (a/n aren't i poetic lmao)
I had gotten out of my dorm because I was tired of listening to my roomate, Sammy (you're so welcome) talk to her boyfriend, Billy Tepper, on the phone.
It was around midnight. I was about to head back when I heard a familiar New Jersey accent say, "Lucy? That you?"
I looked over to see Joey Trotta now sitting beside me.
"Yeah its me. What're you doing out here?"
"I kinda got tired of listening to Billy yap to Sammy for the past hour. Oh, Billy, I can't wait to see you tomorrow. We have been away from each other for 3 hours. Oh, Sammy, I love you so much." He mocked Billy and Sammy's voices, making me crack up.
After our laughter died down, we sat in silence.
"You don't have a boyfriend, do you?"
"No, why?"
"Why not date Snuffy, Ricardo, or Hank?" He joked, and I could see him smile in the dark by the brightness of his teeth.
"You're funny, you little nerd." I shoved his shoulder with mine. We were sitting that close.
He chuckled, shoving me back with his shoulder. Soon enough, it was a shoving fight and he pushed me over, beginning to tickle my sides while on top of me.
"Joey! Please stop!" I choked, my laughter getting caught in my throat.
"Not until you say who you have a crush on."
"No!"
"Why not tell me?" He kept tickling me.
"Because.... cause, you'd laugh!"
"Nah."
"Its... YOU!"
He stopped tickling me and rolled off me.
I sat up.
"Me?" He asked.
"yeah, Trotta, you. Whatever, I shouldn't have told you."
I got up and began walking back to the school building.
I felt a hand grab mine and I was spun around, a soft pair of lips landing on mine in an experienced kiss.
"I like you too, Lucy."