River Phoenix (requested)

Requested by Nanook1Coreyhaim2

I was hanging out at the local McDonald's with some friends of mine, River, Niobe, Lucy, and Jamie. We weren't doing much but us eating hamburgers, and River with a salad since he was a vegan.
It was all good until someone who bullied me at school walked by with their group of friends.
"Hey, why don't you go back to Scotland? No one likes you, not even your 'friends'."
They laughed and walked off, and Lucy said, "Don't listen to them, Katie."
I ignored her and got up quickly, exiting the restaurant, them calling after me.
I was almost to my house when I saw no one was around. I pulled out my little razor blade from my pocket, about to cut open an old scar, when I felt someone slap it out of my hand.
"Katie!"
I looked up to see a concerned River.
"Go away." I said, trying not to cry.
"No! Why were you about to do that?" He took my arm gently and looked at my arm.
"Oh god.."
"I'm sorry." I said.
He looked at me, waiting for me to explain.
"I was tired of them bullying me and this just helped."
"Please don't do it again. It's okay. I'm here for you, and I'll always be here."
I looked into River's blue/green eyes.
"I promise." I said.
He wrapped me in a hug while I cried into his chest. He placed a soft kiss to the top of my head.
"It's okay."
We stayed hugging and I heard him whisper in his soft voice, "I love you, Katie."
"I love you, too, River."

A/N: I hope this was okay