Gordie Lachance Imagine

I hated school. I did like writing class, only because my crush Gordie was in there. I was friends with Vern, who was really close to Gordie. I sat by him in that class, While Gordie sat with his best friend Chris Chambers.

"Hey, (Y/N), Gordie is comin' over here." Vern whispered.

"What?"

"Hi, (Y/N). I was wondering if you would proof read my story?" Gordie asked, with a cute smile. "It's okay if you don't want to."

"No, I'll read it for you." I smiled back.

"Thanks, just bring it by when you're done."

'Gordie, Am I still meeting you at the treehouse after school?" Vern asked.

"Yep, I'll see you later." Then Gordie went back to his desk.

I started reading the paper to realize it wasn't a story at all.

"Dear (Y/N),

So this probably seems weird. I know I said this was my story, but its not. Anyway, I've liked you for as long as I can remember. I guess I should have told you sooner! I was wondering if you would go out with me? "

I couldn't breathe! Gordie liked me? I felt myself blush as I wrote a neat yes. Then I got up and walked over to Gordie and Chris's table.

"Here you go. Great story." I laughed.

I handed Gordie the paper and as I was walking away, I heard Chris say "Way to go Gordo!"

I still couldn't believe it hours later.

author's note: how cute is Wil up in that pic because :DDDD