Wil Wheaton for Bella

For: -jetblacktrotta

1988

  I had just gotten a call from my agent, saying I should come to the premiere of A Night In The Life Of Jimmy Reardon. I was in the movie along with my friend, River Phoenix.
So of course I was going.
-night of the premiere
I dressed in a nice dress with some stilettos, did my make up and curled my hair. I think I looked great.
The limo came a little while later and picked me up.
I got to the premiere location and walked in, being photographed and asked questions. I gave simple answers and made my way inside.
"Hey, Bella." My friend, Meredith Salenger greeted.
"Hey,"' I said, smiling. "You look great."
"You do too," she replied.
Then, River came into view.
"Hi, ladies! Meet my friend, Wil. I worked with him on Stand By Me two years go."
A good looking, tall brunette was with him. He smiled.
"Nice to meet you!" Meredith exclaimed.
"You too," he shook hands.
Meredith then excused herself as did River, which left me and Wil standing by the refreshments.
"So, Wil Wheaton, huh? You were really cute and talented in Stand By Me , and I've seen a few episodes of Star Trek with you in it." I smiled then looked down at the food they had laid out.
Cheese and crackers. Caviar. Lady fingers with tirmirisu. Finger sandwiches. Petite fours. And oddly, Graham crackers spreaded with marshmallow fluff.
"Thanks. You were good in this movie, too."
"Thank you."
"So, what's your name?" He asked.
"I'm Bella (L/N)."
"You're really pretty."
"Oh," I laughed at the suddenness. "You're handsome."
"Really?"
"Yeah, adorable actually."
I found myself talking to Wil for most of the night. We ate and drank together, talked about River (good things of course), I found out a lot about him and he was really sweet. We were even the same age!
By the time the premiere was over Wil walked me to my limo.
"I had so much fun talking to you." Wil said.
"Me too. You're amazing, Wil."
We gave each other our phone numbers.
"Bella, I should really tell you this."
"Yes?" I asked.
"I think you're beautiful. Like an angel. I'm sorry if this seems weird-"
I leaned in and kissed him on his soft lips. "I like you a lot, Wil. Let's go out some time."
"I'd love to." He grinned.
A perfect night.