Keanu Reeves (requested)

For: @80sweirdo
I hope you like it! I'm sorry it took so long.

♡♥
  TODAY, my boyfriend, Keanu, was taking me out on a date. He said he'd be here at 9:00 PM, and its already 8. Earlier, I took a shower and now I was just beginning to find an outfit.
"No," I said to myself, tossing the shirt out. "No. No, no!" I panicked, until I came across a beautiful (Y/F/C) dress I had bought a month ago from the back of my closet.
I held it up for a moment, thinking about whether or not Keanu would like it. I think he would, so I went to go get changed.
After I was changed into my dress and matching colored heels, I began to brush my now dried hair and decided to curl it.
I looked at myself in the mirror and hoped Keanu would think I looked nice.
Well, Keanu and I had been dating for six months now. He's seen me with my hair in a messy bun and in sweats. He was very accepting.
I soon as I was in the living room, the doorbell rang. I went over and opened it.
There stood Keanu looking handsome as always, dressed in crisp, casual white button up shirt with a black tie. He was wearing navy blue pants.
"Hello, beautiful!" He smiled, pulling s bouquet of red roses out from behind his back.
"Awe, thank you so much, Keanu!" I grinned, taking them from him and sitting them on the table.
"Well, let's go, shall we?" He asked.
I grabbed my purse and stepped out, locked my door, he took my hand and escorted me to his car and opened my door for me like a true gentleman.
●●●skip to date
  Keanu didn't tell me where we were going, and when we pulled into the parking lot of the most expensive, fancy restaurants in town, I gasped. I was glad I had dressed up!
"Oh, Keanu! Si Caliente? This place costs a fortune!" I exclaimed taking his hand as we still sat in the car.
"That's okay, (Y/N). I love ya. So. You deserve this.'
"Thank you, and I love you too."
We entered and got our seats fairly quickly since Keanu made reservations ahead of time. We sat and waited on the food we ordered.
"You look so beautiful." Keanu said, drinking some water.
"And you look so handsome." I said, looking into his brown eyes I loved so much.
We chatted, laughed, and ate. After, we got back into Keanu's car and he drove to the nearby, secluded lake.
It was now dark and the moon twinkled on the water. It was so quiet and absolutely beautiful.
We sat on his hood and watched the stars.
He then got up to turn on the radio and I Want To Hold Your Hand by The Beatles came on.
We ended the night dancing under the moonlight.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●