Gary Wallace

**1985**

I was walking through the halls of school, 8th period (a/n: idk about you all but my highschool has 8 class periods) had just ended and I was going to my locker to get my stuff and go home.
I was in a daze looking at some buff football players when Gary Wallace suddenly appeared beside me.
"(Y/N)," he started. "You wanna go out this weekend?"
"No, you dork." (A/N: aaaa gary no we love you)
"C'mon, just one date?"
I rolled my eyes. "Where's Wyatt?" I asked, knowing he was usually with Gary.
"He went home early... Anyways, (Y/N), please? Just one date and I won't bother you again."
I got to my locker and he leaned against the neighboring one, which just so happened to be his.
"Why?" I questioned. I was actually trying to play hard to get. Yes, Gary was a dork, but he was respectful towards females unlike these two guys named Max and Ian, who I've been on dates with (yass).
"Because... I can show you a good time unlike (your ex's name)?"
"Oh, can you?" I smiled and sighed. "Okay, I'll go on a date with you this weekend. But no funny business!"
His eyes lit up and he smiled. "Alright, I'll pick you up at 8?"
Did I mention Gary lived four houses down from me?
"Works for me, Wallace."
--date night
I finished getting ready just in a casual outfit. Red converse, denim skirt, and a white t shirt. I applied my mascara and lipstick, spraying on deodorant.. Then I went downstairs.
"Honey? Um? Gary... Wallace is here?" My mom said confused. "When did you and (your ex's name) break up?"
"Mom, I broke up with him 3 months ago? He was a jerk, I told you, remember?"
"Oh. Yeah, he was. Well have fun and I love you. Be back by 11. He's in the living room."
Once we left my house and got into a very nice car.
"Gary, is this even your car?" I asked.
"Oh... No, its actually Wyatt's. You know, the rich boy."
I laughed and Gary drove to the movies.
After seeing Back to The Future, which was amazing, we stood out front and I decided to let Gary know I actually did like him.
"Gary, you aren't a dork. I had a great time tonight." I said.
He blushed and I leaned in to kiss his cheek, only for him to turn his head and we ended up kissing on the lips.
I pulled away. "You dog!" But then I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: I'm screaming?? I made a peanut butter sandwich and my cousin was over
So before I made it I was like "do you want one" and he says no thanks
Then I make one for me and I say "do u want a piece"
AND HE FUCKING TAKES THE WHOLE THING OUT OF MY HAND AND EATS IT