Wil Wheaton (requested)

Requested by DaddyWil

  Today was , Wil's 18th birthday. We had a party at his house, but by now, everyone had went home.
"So... I actually did get you a present." I said, as we sat in his living room. His parents went out.
"Really? But you said you didn't?" Wil grinned.
"I lied." I breathed in.
I was pregnant.
I had found out a week ago, I had my suspicions and took a pregnancy test. Inside the blue, polka dotted box, held the cleaned test that said positive.
I was still debating whether or not to give him it even as he stared at me with a confused expression.
What if he didn't want kids?
What if he leaves me?
I was only 17 yet I knew I wanted to marry Wil and start a family. Did he feel the same.
"(Y/N)...?" He questioned, breaking me out of my 'what if' thoughts.
"Oh.. sorry, Wil. Here." I handed him the box and felt my face getting hot. What would his reaction be?
Wil unwrapped the box and my heart thumped in my chest as he took off the lid.
He stared at the contents for a few minutes, then took it out, holding it and looking at it.
It was about five minutes when I couldn't take it anymore. "I'm so, so, so, sorry, Wil-"
He looked up at me with a huge grin and his brown eyes twinkling.
"You're pregnant?"
"I- yes."
"When did you find out?"
"A week ago." I said, still worried.
He jumped up out of his chair and dropped the stick, running towards me, he picked me up out of my chair and spun me around.
"(Y)N)! This is great! I love you so much and I'm ready to be a dad-" he cut himself off by placing a soft kiss to my lips.
"I love you so much, too, Wil."
"That's great to hear, soon-to-be Mrs. Wheaton."
That went better than expected.

A/N: hope this was good!