sean astin imagine

A/n: hey so wattpad keeps deleting my messages um
And listen to Off the Wall by Michael Jackson while reading this. It might make it so much better.

Sean Astin was my best friend and my secret crush. It was Friday night, and Sean asked me if I wanted to go with him and his family to a Country Club they had a membership at.
His parents drove us there.
"(Y/n,) we're so glad you came with us tonight!" Sean's mom smiled at me through the mirror.
"Thank you, Mrs. Astin."
"Please call me Patty."
I smiled. "Okay."
Sean looked over to me and mouthed, "they love you."
I mouthed "I hope so."
We got there 10 minutes later.
"Okay, kids, go have fun and we'll meet at our dining table at 10:30." Sean's dad said, and we parted ways.
"You wanna go dance?" Sean asked me.
"Sure." I replied.
Sean took my hand, which made my heart speed up.
We went to the dance floor and "Off The Wall" by Micheal Jackson came on.
We danced, and I felt like a professional dancer with Sean. He spinned me around and everything.
"Leave the 9 to 5 upon the shelf, and just enjoy yourself." Sean sang in my ear, making me laugh while we danced.
The song ended and Sean had his arms around my waist. "You're a great dancer, (Y/N)."
"Well I had an amazing partner."
"Oh yeah?" Sean's face got closer to mine.
It felt like the world froze, Sean slowly put his lips on mine.
He pulled away and I just stared in his eyes.
"I love you." I whispered.
"I love you too."
The rest of the night we just danced and sat at our table, eating and drinking.
10:00 came and we met his parents again.
"We saw everything." Seans dad crossed his arms
"Oh, really?" Sean said nervously.
"And we approve!" Sean's Mom pulled me into a hug while Seans dad hugged him too.

A/n: was this good