Corey Haim

Corey Haim Imagine

Requests please? I'm back to writing :)

Lol in this imagine Corey Feldman's your brother so deal with it😂

Intro
Lately, you've noticed your brother's best friend has been showing an interest towards you. They've been friends forever and even have the same first name. Whenever he comes over to hang out with your brother, he says little cute remarks and calls you sweet names. Your brother, Corey, didn't say anything about it, though. Maybe it was all just in your head, you thought.

Today was Saturday and Corey Haim was coming over.
"(Y/N)," Corey, my brother, came to the side of the couch. Our parents were at work.
"What?"
"When Corey comes over, don't be weird, okay?"
"Since when am I weird?"
"Um.. Always?" Corey crossed his arms.
"Whatever, I am not." I huffed, my eyes still focusing on "Good Times".
The doorbell rang and Corey left to answer it.
Five minutes later, The Two Corey's walked in and I smiled, amused at that.
"What're you smiling about, (Y N)?" Corey Haim sweetly asked, plopping beside me.
"Oh nothing. Just thinking about how cute J.J. is." I replied.
"Haha," he laughed. Just then the phone in the kitchen began to ring.
"I'll get it," Corey, my brother, jumped up and raced into the kitchen.
"Not cuter than you think I am, I hope?" Corey asked.
"Huh?" I gave him a confused look.
"Is J.J. cuter than me?"
"Yes," I lied. (Me when a guy asks if I think he's cuter than John Taylor, Prince, David Bowie, Richard Marx etc ;)
Corey looked I offended but I smiled from ear to ear. "I think you're adorable if that helps."
Corey grinned and just then my brother walked in. "That was Sean, I gotta go help him with some girls. I'll catch ya guys later. Corey, you can stay, but (Y/N) is a little annoying shitheap."
My brother ran out the door.
"I don't think you're annoying, (Y/N), in fact... You gotta boyfriend?"
"Boyfriend? No I don't." I sighed. I'd never had one.
Suddenly I felt Corey's lips on mine, I tensed, then relaxed, melting into the kiss.
"I adore you, I think you're totally rad," he said, after we had pulled away.

A/N: imagine Corey saying that
I kinda see Wil Wheaton saying it more tho¿