Corey Feldman for Margo

_Brooxeshields_

Key: (y/f/f) means your favorite flavor.

2 weeks ago

I got a call from my agent saying I got the part! I would be playing a character in License to Drive, my character was Les Anderson's other sister, called Jamie (made up), and I'd be with Corey Feldman and Corey Haim. I read over the script and Heather Graham had to kiss Corey Haim, but I get to kiss Corey Feldman! (A/N: I know Corey Feldman kisses no on in LTD but let's just pretend) I've always loved him and he's a great guy.

Present day
"OKAY PEOPLE, PLACES!" The director yells. Its at me and Corey's kissing scene.
"Thanks, Jamie, for coming tonight."
Corey, or Dean, said at the doorstep.
"Anytime I get to spend with you is amazing." I responded dreamily like it said to in the script, but I didn't even have to act. I was swoon over Corey!
Corey started to lean in and we passionately kissed.
"And cut! Great job, guys." The director said.
Corey Haim cheered and I saw Heather Graham roll her eyes. She wasn't really the nicest.
After everything was done, Corey asked to take me out for ice cream. I agreed.
I got a (y/f/f) cone and Corey got a basic chocolate.
We sat at a table by the window in the ice cream parlor.
"Thank you for buying me this, but you didn't have to." I said.
"No problem, anything for you!" Corey said, seeming nervous.
"What's wrong?"
"Uh, nothing."
We finished our cones and began to walk out.
"Margo, can I tell you something ?" Corey said as we walked down the sidewalk.
"Of course! What is it?"
"Well, I," he stopped walking and so did I. Then he grabbed my hands.
"Margo. I think your absolutely beautiful on the inside and outside. I know you won't feel the same, but I really, really like you. It kinda feels like love? Its weird."
I stayed staring at him in shock, in awe that he felt the same I did.
"You know what? Just forget it." He dismissed it as he let go of my hands and began to walk again.
"COREY!" I exclaimed happily.
He turned back around but before he could say anything I pressed my lips to his.
"I really, really like you too." I giggled.
He grinned and we began to walk again, this time, hand in hand.