John Bender for Tori

For ToriHalstead

Great. Saturday detention.
I got Saturday detention because I corrected a Principal Vernon On multiple times. So what?
I walked into the school, at a ridiculously terrible time. 8:00 AM.
School times are always ridiculous.
I walked in the library and saw a jock; Andrew Clark; a red head; Claire Standish, a girl clad in all black; Allison Reynolds, what people called a geek; Brian Johnson, and him. Bad boy. Irresistible. John Bender. Never in my dreams.
"Nice of you to show up, Tori." Mr. Vernon snapped.
The reason I was late was because of my Mom. She takes forever but I just decided not to say anything and just stay quiet. I stalked to sit at Brian's table with a chair in between us. Mr. Vernon started to drone and I just tuned him out. The only thing I caught was that we had to write a paper about why we thought we were here, who we were.
Once he left the room I decided to be productive and get my paper done.
"Hey. Goody two shoes." I heard John say.
I didn't pay attention, maybe he was talking to someone else.
"GOODY TWO SHOES! YOU! GIRL! WRITING THE PAPER." He rose his voice.
"Uh, I think he's talking to you." Brian mumbled.
I slowly turned my head and saw him smirking.
"What?"
"Yeah you. What're you in for? Reading too much?"
I rolled my eyes and went to put my head down. I wasn't gonna lie, he was making me uncomfortable.
--skip
Everyone scattered out across the library and I sat on the stair thing.
John came up and sat beside me, lighting a cigarette.
"Hey, what's your name?." He asked.
"Tori," I replied.
"I'm J-"
"John Bender. Yeah, I know."
He chuckled.
"So.. You gonna answer my early question? What're you in for?"
"Correcting Mr. Vernon," I mumbled.
He laughed. "Cute." Not sarcastic at all.
Cute?
"Thanks?"
"You're actually really pretty. Wanna go on s date with me later? You can make your parents disown you." He joked.
I laughed. "Okay. Sure."
He leaned in and kissed me on the cheek, but I turned my head and we ender up kissing on lips. Once I pulled away, he smirked.
Best Saturday detention ever.

A/N: hope you liked :)