Eyeball Chambers (requested)

Requested by markosmate

  "Stop, Richard!" I yelled across the street, seeing my boyfriend Eyeball and his friend Ace bullying Eyeball's younger brother and his friend, Gordie Lachance.
I made my way over there and the two younger boys ran away. Ace huffed and rolled his eyes.
"Whatever. Have fun with your buzz kill girlfriend, Eyeball." Ace lit a cigarette and stalked off.
"Jordan, what's the matter?" Eyeball asked innocently.
"You know what's the matter. Stop bullying those kids, even if Chris is your little brother, its still wrong." I said, deciding to ignore what Ace said.
"Oh please, its just harmless fun, we aren't actually gonna hurt them." We started walking down the sidewalk.
"Okay, if you promise."
He sighed but said, "I promise."
I smiled. Eyeball always seemed to listen to me and it was weird.
We walked in silence until he said , "I only listen to you because I love you."
I blushed. "I love you, too."
"I mean it. I love you, Jordan."
"And I mean it, too." We stopped walking and he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me softly on the lips.
"I'll always love you." He said as we began walking again, hand in hand.
I hope he was serious. Because that moment, I knew I'd always love him too, no matter what.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I hope you liked it!