john bender

John Bender

I actually got Saturday detention just because I talked back to a teacher! I think the school system is totally cracked, I know its kinda disrespectful to correct an adult, but when what they say is wrong, what else can you do? Just throw your opinion away?
Anyway, my mom had dropped me off in front of the school after a lecture and I sighed, after she drove off, staring up at the school for a minute.
"Well," I mumbled. "Here goes nothing."
I walked in and made my way to the library.
There was already five people in there sitting. Claire Standish, Andrew Clark, Allison Reynolds, Brian Johnson, and him. John Bender, extreme trouble maker, bad boy. A complete prick at times.
I took a seat with a chair in between Brian and sighed. Everyone looked extremely bored and I could see why.
"Hey, doll, your shoes untied."
I looked behind me to see him looking right at me with a smirk. I rolled my eyes.
"I'm not even wearing shoes with laces, dumb ass."
Andrew and Brian muffled a laugh while Allison and Claire smiled.
The smirk disappeared from Bender's face. "Are you trying to get smart with me now? I heard what you did to get in here, honey."
I turned back around and yawned.
--
Once everyone went around to their places of the library, just hanging out, I stayed seated and Bender came and sat on the desk I was at.
"Hey, sweets."
"My name is (Y/N)." I said quietly.
He laughed out loud. "Why are you just now getting shy? I was hoping you'd bite."
I could tell he was joking so I laughed.
"I've seen you around. You hang out with (Y/F/N) and a those other snobs."
"They're not snobs, really." I reassured.
"Mhm," he hummed, hopping off the desk and pulling up a chair. "Sure. Are you?"
"Am I what?"
"A snob. You know, snotty, a bitch to everyone."
"No," I defended myself.
"Alright, well."
"Are you an asshole?" I ventured.
"What?"
"You're friends are assholes."
He seemed to get angry but then sighed. "Yeah, I am."
I laughed and he smiled half hearted-ly.
By the end of detention, when I was waiting for my mom to come pick me up, Bender appeared beside me and kissed me on the cheek slyly.
"See ya later, sweets." Then he took off across the field.
I stared after him in shock, wondering what was to come of us on Monday...

A/N: I'm wearing socks with a Care Bear on them so fight me
;)