his eyes widened when he saw wohee standing behind jin. he quickly paid for the fruits and went out from the store.

he shouted for wohee's name.

"wohee ah!"

he then ran towards wohee and jin.

both wohee and jin looked at jungkook.

"hey" jungkook said to wohee, smiling. then he turned to jin.

"hi uhm, jin--hyung? its me jungkook, we met this morning" jungkook said, unsure what to call jin since jin is older.

wohee looked at his brother, confused.

"oppa, do you know this guy?" she asked his brother.

jungkook then looked at wohee, his smile slowly faded.

jin looked at jungkook then back at wohee with a slight of worried look.

"uh ye-yeah, he lives near our house and his name is jungkook."
seokjin said to wohee.

wohee then bowed to jungkook.

"nice to meet you jungkook" wohee said.

this is the third time jungkook and wohee met but wohee acted like it was their first met.

jungkook looked at wohee, disbelief.

"but, can i ask you something?" wohee asked jungkook.

"how do you know my name?" she continued.

jungkook was really surprised that it happened again. wohee was the one who introduced herself to jungkook first but she didn't remember?

jungkook then looked at jin confusedly.

"wohee, i was the one who told jungkook your name." jin suddenly said to wohee.

"ahh~" wohee said while nodding her head.

jungkook was really confused now.

suddenly, jin told wohee to go to the grocery store that jungkook went just now.

"wohee ah, you should go in first. i'll come soon. need to talk to jungkook first." jin spoke.

wohee nodded her head and bowed to jungkook again. then, she went into the store.

jungkook was looking at jin, bewildered.

"i don't understand any of this."
jungkook said.

jin looked at jungkook then closed his eyes out of frustration.

"ugh, i shouldn't have let her go out to the cafe." jin said.

"i need some explanation." jungkook said to jin.

jin looked at jungkook.

"no need to explain anything, you just go home and pretend that none of this happened and you need to stop meeting wohee to tell her that you are her friend." jin blurted out.

"what? wait, you can't do that, she's a teenager. of course she needed friends." jungkook said.

"no, you don't understand-- just, please jungkook. do as i said. sorry." jin was about to walk into the store but jungkook said something that stopped him.

"are you forbidding wohee from going out alone to make some friends, you don't even let her register into any school. she told me that she always wanted to feel how is school feels like. but, you don't let her. are you grounding her? why would you do that? she needs to be free." jungkook blurted out.

jin then turned around to look at jungkook with a serious face.

"its not like that." he spoke.

"then tell me." jungkook said.

jin closed his eyes slowly and sighed. then he opened his eyes again.

"i- i can't. please understand jungkook."

that was the last thing that came out of jin's mouth before walking into the store.

_

(a/n: ayee. Please don't be a silent reader. I need to know your opinion of this story :))