Part 30 (final <3 )

BTS Gang AU

BTS Gang AU

Genre: action, fluff, angst, strong language, +18 content, gang material,

Warnings: Character Death, Blood, Strong language

Last chapter… there will be a long ass authors note at the end… so basically I love you all, don’t hate me<3

Word count:2505

Oh, misty eye of the mountain below. Keep careful watch of my brothers’ souls. And should the sky be filled with fire and smoke. Keep watching over Durin’s sons. If this is to end in fire. Then we should all burn together. Watch the flames climb high into the night. Calling out father oh. Stand by and we will watch the flames burn auburn on the mountain side. And if we should die tonight then we should all die together. Raise a glass of wine for the last time. Calling out father oh prepare as we will. Watch the flames burn auburn on the mountain side. Desolation comes upon the sky. Now I see fire inside the mountain I see fire. Burning the trees and I see fire hollowing souls. I see fire blood in the breeze. And I hope that you remember me…

~

I wonder if I was to die right now; would I go to hell? My body shook as I stared at the woman who was supposable my sister… She looked nothing like me but there was something in the way her eyes glistened under the pale lighting. She had mom’s eyes…

“Jessica I thought you were dea-.”

“Silent Taehyung.” Jaebum spoke up a he wrapped his hand around Jessica’s shoulder; a smirk playing on his cheeks. “Jessica this is (y/n). (y/n) this is Jessica.”

“I don’t need a fucking introduction.” I spoke up feeling like I was hearing my own voice for the first time. My nerves were so shocked from everything around me that I didn’t feel human anymore. “can’t you just kill us already-.” I paused as I pulled a smile across my lips. “or better yet; kill yourself.”

“don’t give her the deals Jaebum.” Jessica whispered against his shoulder; obviously not doing a great job with the whispering part. “just kill them and we can move on with-.”

“deals?” Taehyung broke in with his raspy deep voice. “what deals?”

Jaebum sighed as if he was annoyed with everyone in the room. “I was going to get to that part.” He said through gritted teeth as he reached for his side. My eyes widened as he pointed a gun at my face. “listen closely (y/n).” He began as my heart beat began to pick up. I could practically smell the bullet as he pressed the gun against my lips. “I have your father’s wealth and company now.” He paused as he pulled away and began to circle around my back. I pitched my fingers together as I waited for him to continue on with his story. “so I have a few choices that you can make.” He grunted on his last word as he released my hands from their restraints.