Part 13

Count stacks of the routine lies. Funny how east you could see my blindside. Still the same songs with the same old beats. Sure I could stay but there's a place I'd rather be. But I can't help but drive away from all the mess you made. You sent this hurricane now it won't go away. And I promised I'd be there but you don't make it east. Darling please believe me... Cause loving you, loving you is too hard. All I do, all I do's not enough. I cannot be loving you, loving you. All I do, all I do is get burnt. I cannot be loving you, loving you... See I remember all the times you made me covered in crazy. I can't forget about the way you played me... Like I was never gonna change your world. It ended long ago so please let me go...

~

"This is where Jin and Jungkook were staying?" I asked as Yoongi and I pulled into an abandoned farm house. My skinned crawled as I slammed the car door and the sound echoed through the fields. "alright this is really creepy." I say as I pull myself closer to the walking Yoongi. "did I mention I was terrified of scarecrows."

Yoongi chuckled I laced my arm around his to look around the empty area. "well good thing I'm here then right?" He asked rhetorically making me look down at my sudden physical contact and release it. Yoongi sighed as I moved my arm form his. "Jin!" he yelled as he beat against the large cracked red door.

My eyes widened as Jimin surfaced from the other side of the door. "hey guys what's going on?" Jimin asked quickly as he pulled us into the building and slammed the large door back. "you said you need to talk to us im-."

"Over here!"

Yoongi quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the direction of Jungkooks voice. Jimin followed shortly behind as we worked through the maze like inside. "(y/n)." Yoongi says as he softly removes his hand from mine and pushes me towards the table. "tell them everything Taehyung told you."

I swallowed as I caught my balance against the wooden table. My eyes scanned the many faces that laced the audience. I turned back around to see Yoongi had his arms crossed to his chest. "even tell about how you-."

"even about that." Yoongi nodded as Jimin glanced between him and I with a confused look.

"alright well..."

~

The silence I once felt as we entered the building was now replaced with an uproar of loud men. They were shouting things like:

"Where is Namjoon!"

"we're not the real bts? Who are we then!"

"what is the point of all of this!"

"I want Johnathan's head on a plate!"

I tried to speak up but the questions overwhelmed me to the point I felt like a politician stating something that my viewers would not agree with. "I u-."

"Everyone stay quiet!" Yoongi yelled as he pushed himself beside me and looked onto the sea of angry men. I watched as Yoongi took charge and something In me sparked... "There are no questions. The only thing we do now Is go through with the plan."

"the plan is ruined now that Namjoon is go-!"

"Namjoon wasn't going to run along with us! No, he was going to take Johnathan for himself!" Yoongi yelled as his nails scraped into the wooden table. I knew what he really wanted to say... "he was going to run away with (y/n)"....but he wasn't going to say that to these men.

Jin cleared his throat as he looked at Yoongi. "well there needs to be only one person to do it..." he stated as he rolled his eyes. "do you know how chaotic it would be if we all marched in there yelling to kill Johnathan?" Jin said making the audience fall silent. "there is one person who can do this and I honestly believe (y/n) needs to. Does anyone disagree?"