Part 15

Fragments of a lost love dissolve into the night. And I'll never get this feeling out of my head. And I'll never wanna be the one you forget. Blood hits the pavement from your eyes. Under the streetlights, But I've got you. Your restless limbs are goin' wild. They're comin' for mine cause they're got you. Climb into the back seat. Sitting on each other's knees. Wannabe on repeat...

There's no proof...

The warm water rushed over my goose bumped skin as I stay lost in thought.

Taehyung was my brother?...

My body adjust to the quick change of temperatures as I twisted the shower nob. Steam flew off my body as I stepped onto the cold bathroom floor.

There's no way I'm going to-

I paused as I wiped across the fogged mirror and looked at my reflection. My fingers rubbed down my cheeks and over my sharp jawline... I freeze as I see a flash of taehyung in me...

Maybe it is true?

"(y/n) what's taking you so long in there!" Jungkook yelled from the other side of the door bringing me from my clouded thoughts.

I sighed as I wrapped the ripped towel around my body, trying to ignore whose body has probably been on it before mine... "chill okay." I say as I open the door and steam blasted against Jungkooks face. My eyes widened as I looked at his half naked body. "whoa."

"what never seen a man without a shirt on?" he scoffed as his eyes scanned my body. A slight color rose to his cheeks as he cleared his throat. "you gonna move?"

I smiled as I tucked in my towel and ran my hand through my wet hair. "what's wrong Jungkook." I teased as I walked past him brushing my wet shoulder against his chest. "never seen a girl wet before?"

I walked away with a large smile on my face and a warm feeling moving through my body... But in my head; there was a war going on...

~

(Jimins POV)

"I'm in love with you Jimin..." (y/n) said as I watch her cheeks flush and her body shuffle with awkwardness.

I love you too...but I can't tell you that...I'm not suppose too...

"you don't have to say anything ye-."

End it...

"I'm not in love with you." I say quickly feeling my hands become slick with sweat. I wanted to kick myself for being such a dick to her... to the girl I love... The girl who has always been there for me and that will eventually hate me because of the shit that is about to go down.... I'm about to turn this beautiful girl away to Namjoon...I hate myself..." I'm sorry that I don't have the same feelings towards you-." I pause to clear my throat as I try to keep my composer. Her broken eyes and sad smile made me just want to pull her in my arms and take her away from all this evil... "Can we still be friends?"

I moaned as I felt a sudden rush of cold run against my legs. My eye lids burned as I lifted them. My senses felt ten times as powerful as a small burning light entered my view. The smell of burning wood and cracking of the wood screaming as it burned circled the air around me. My chest heaved up and down as panic flooded my body. "w-where am i?" I ask aloud feeling like I was hearing my own voice for the first time...ever.

I look around the tiny wooded room I seemed to be in. My eyes catching on everything the fireplace would allow me too. It seemed like I was in a rustic cabin. I began to move my body slowly; every nerve lighting up as I moved my back from the creaky bed. "h-hello?" I asked as I stood up and stumbled as I tried to walk.