Part 20

Walking in the clouds unknown. Drop down oh I will never go, never go, never go. Floating like gravity has grown. Reach down to a deep deep hole, deep hole, deep deep hole. Standing on a world outside. I'm a shark in a love landslide.

~

Tugging...scratching...pulling...threatening to let go; but gravity keeps me held. Bodies pressed against one another's. Watery eyes blinking, pooling off to rest on the sheets below me. Hot breath and moans kept inside the cracks of the wood. Laughter and groans mixing as the smell of sex lingered.

My eyes widened to the building in front of me. There was no safety net behind me on this one. There wasn't a chance of someone dying... There was just me, and the man I called father. Let's go.

"Halt!"

I held my head up, letting my hood roll off my head; a smile plastered to my swollen lips. "hey boys~."

"tell him she's here."

~

(Jimin's POV)

The thought of (y/n) and Yoongi going at it made me sick to my stomach. He doesn't deserve someone as perfect as her... Someone who has the brightest smile in the worst situations, softest laugh that was strange yet addicting... (y/n) deserved someone she knew everything about... Someone who knew everything she liked and how she felt.

She deserved me.

"it was (y/n)'s choice Namjoon." Yoongi said as he continued to dress himself. "listen we don't have time to talk about this we need to go stop-."

"no we don't." I said making Yoongi turn in my direction with a questioning look on his face. "she needs to do this by herself; and you know that." I said roughly then clearing my throat so that my emotions would not show that well.

"I'm sorry." Namjoon began as he chuckled and placed his scarred hand on Yoongi's shoulder. "there is no way she would sleep with someone like you."

Yoongi scoffed as he threw Namjoon's hand off of his shoulder. "have youlooked in a mirror lately?"

I found myself chuckling from Yoongi's statement causing Namjoon to shoot me a look. "sorry Namjoon." I shrugged agreeing to Namjoon's new oddappearance.

"she still loves me no mat-."

"when was the last time (y/n) told you that?" Yoongi interrupted as he began walking up to Namjoon's tall figure. "because I had her screaming it all nigh-."

It happened faster than I thought. The sound of Yoongi's face being punched echoed through the groaning wood of the small cabin. I clutched my hands together knowing that this was just the start of something. "Namjoon we don't have time for t-."

"shut up!" Namjoon screamed as he leaned down over Yoongi's heaving body. I watched in fear as a smirk crawled to Yoongi's bleeding lips.

"wow you punch like a girl." Yoongi taunted; my eyes following Namjoon's tensing muscles as he reached for his gun.

"Namjoon don't!" I screamed as I grabbed the gun from Namjoon's hand. "think what (y/n) would want okay!?" I was having enough of this school girl fighting. Sure (y/n) was an adult, she could make her own decisions... No one is allowed to force themselves to her...no matter how bad you want to be that other man... "we have a mission to carry out and we need both of you." I added earning a raised eyebrow from both men.

"you make that sound like you were going to do something-."

"who has the gun here." I say as I raise the weapon with a threatening gaze. Watching the two raise to their full stances as I cocked the weapon. A smile crawling to my face from the rush of power. "can we go now?"