Part 21

BTS Gang AU

Genre: action, fluff, angst, strong language, +18 content, gang material,

Read to find out who the reader will end up with. There will be several chapters of this so I hope you’re ready to die and anticipate many things. <3 love youuuu (don’t hate me)

Word count:1330

Little do you know. How I’m breaking when you fall asleep. Little do you know. I’m still haunted by the memories. Little do you know. I’m trying to pick myself up piece by piece…

~

(Jimin’s POV)

Her lips felt like soft velvet moving against my skin. It was everything I ever imagined it to feel like… Her hands wrapped around my neck as mine laid against her hips. The sweet sounds of the trees rustling above; sun shone fragments of its beams through the moving wind… It was perfect… too perfect.

“(y/n) is this really you?” I asked knowing that I didn’t want to hear the answer… My mind screamed telling me that this wasn’t a dream and that I had everything I ever wanted right in front of me; why am I denying it? \

Her head cocked lightly as her soft fingers skimmed down my cheek. My body tensed from the sweet movement; yearning for more. “kiss me Jimin.” She said as she began to move her head back to my own.

Wake up!

“wait (y/n)…” I say with wide eyes as I freeze her movements. “this isn’t real.” I say out loud, more to myself than anyone. “you’re not real.” I say as I turn towards (y/n). As the words left my mouth the world began to spin. I watched as her face faded into a blur and the strong winds brushed away her remains through my fingers.

Wake up Jimin.

My head tilted up as I began to panic from the oncoming storm. The beautiful sun that once spotlighted myself and (y/n) was now gone; covered by a deep rumbling grey. I clamped my hands shut as my mind continued to yell at me to stay in my place. To not wake up because I wouldn’t like what was there…

You need to wake up!

“Ahhh!” I screamed as the sharp winds mixed with rain pierced my skin. It felt as if bullet holes were being ripped through my body. My knees collapsed onto the damp dirt below me. Eyes flashed with the color crimson… It poured out of me in rivers. My screams echoed through the empty storm as I burned with the fear of never wanting to wake up… But then I heard her voice…

“Jimin.”

~

“whoa are you okay man?” Jungkook asked as I stepped through the clattered kitchen; causing all eyes to fall to me.

“whoa Jimin did you get any sleep last night?” Taehyung asked as he stepped towards me; the smell of freshly brewed coffee leaving his lips.

I mustered a small smile as I tried to recall last night’s terrors. “I’m fine. I’m just getting anxious about (y/n)-.”

“why?” Namjoon asked as he stepped towards me with an outstretched cup. My eyes caught sight of his shirtless form; scars laced every inch of his body practically… “why do you care so much-.”

“That’s her best friend dipshit.” Yoongi said calming my nervous heart as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. A small smile coming to my face as he turns to look at me. “of course he is nervous about her.”

“are you.” Namjoon asked Yoongi, earning a yawn and eye roll from myself and the others in the room.

“it’s pretty fucking clear that him of all people is.” Taehyung said annoyed as he shuffled to the coffee pot. “can we drop this ‘I’m in love with (y/n)’ shit and focus on what is going to happen today?” Taehyung added as he situated the straps on his fake arm.

He was right… “well when are we moving out then?” I asked as I rubbed my hand through my knotted bed head.

“Now.”

All eyes turned to look at Jaebum. His men stood behind in with fierce looks. “you said give it a day.” Jaebum smirked as he reached for the cup of coffee in my hand and sipped from it. “it’s been a day. We leave now.” He said with a swallow. My eyes shook with anger as I stared at this asshole.

He didn’t even know (y/n) nor does he care about us or what happens to her. I could see through his intentions and I didn’t trust him one bit. It was in the way he walked like he was better than all of us. The way he persisted that we move in without worrying about the lives that would be lost… He wanted to be the new leader… Take Johnathan’s place… well I wasn’t going to let that happen.

“fine. We leave in thirty minutes.”

get ready for blood.

~

(Y/n POV)

Cold sweat ran down my back as I sat in the steal chair. My head spun from the tranquilizer dart my father shot me with. When I first saw the gun I thought that my life was over… I pictured everyone who has been in my life… My mom, Jimin, Namjoon… But the end all I could see was Yoongi.

His bright smiling face as he told his jokes. The annoying role of his eyes when I woke him up in the morning. The way his skin felt against my own….

The last thing I saw or wanted to see… was Yoongi.

“Johnathan!” I screamed as I stirred from my blurry state. I tugged against my tied up arms as my voice echoed off the poorly lit walls. “Johnathan! Show your fat ass now!” I screamed as I finally felt my mind come from the fog.

I blinked my eyes several times as I tried to make out my surroundings. The dark walls and single chair I seemed to be in made this room pretty clear what it was… I was in a torture room…

~

(Taehyungs POV)

“keep up!” I yelled back to the group as I continued to push through the thick leaves.  We broke off into three section. We had the ground team, walking gun team and in the sky team. The ground team would be the first to enter through the break entrance. Walking gun team moves in through the front after ground team takes out the guards silently. Then the air team gets in position of the trees taking out whoever exits.

But none of that happens until night. So for now the ground team is to move into the cabin and wait. And that’s exactly what my group is going to do.

“are we almost there?” Jungkook whined as he leaned against Jimin; breathing hard from the hot sun beating down on him. “my feet are killing me and my he-.”

“will you stop whining.” Jin grunted as he walked past Jungkook throwing him over his shoulder. “don’t worry boy.” Jin added as he walked past myself and patted Jungkooks butt. “you’ll grow up one day.”

“did he just do that?” Yoongi laughed as he pushed against my arm. I watched the large smile come to his face and then caught sight of his lip bruises on his neck. Something in me snapped as I looked at the tugged and sucked on flesh. (y/n’s) lips… “hey?”

I shook my head as Yoongi cocked his sweaty head at me. “sorry.” I laughed nervously at my own thoughts as I rubbed the back of my neck. “cabins up head!” I yelled as I pushed on through the woods.

I bet her lips taste delicious…