Part 6

I'm ready to go, Can't do it alone, I'm ready to run through the heart of the sun can't do it alone... I'm ready to fall, So tired of it all. Down deep in a hole, can't do it alone... I'm ready to climb this mountain inside, impossible heights... Said you'd always be my white blood, Circulate the right love. Giving me your white blood.

I need you right here with me...

Its been weeks since I've been brought in by BTS. We haven't discussed when or what was the plan since I've been here. Every time I asked Namjoon he would simply shoo me away and tell me to go train. Hoseok and I have grown closer... We fight, he teaches me things, I teach him some things... But we never spoke of the outcome of 'that night' ever... We had a silent mutual agreement on the matter. But I was tired of sitting back and taking orders from the one person I despise at the moment...

"remind me why I'm here." I say as I grab Namjoon from the group he was walking down the hallway with. His group paused to look at me and I smirked. "we don't need an audience and I'm sure whatever you were discussing with him can be brought at another time."

Namjoon scoffed in my arm and nodded his head for the men to leave. "what do you want?" he asked as he pulled his arm from my hold.

I squeezed my fist by my sides as I held back to urge to slap him silly. "What the hell do you think I want Namjoon." I said through gritted teeth. Namjoon smirked as he looked down at me. "I've been working my ass off with people I don't even know, for weeks." I say as my head spins with questions.

"Are you seriously telling me you don't know any of your teachers by now?" he said as he crossed his arms to his broad chest. My heart skipped a beat as my eyes caught sight of his suck able collar bones.

I shook my head lightly from my thought and rubbed my temples. "Why do I need to learn any of this stuff!" I say angrily.

Namjoon scoffed as he leaned against the wall of the hallway. "Jungkook is teaching you intelligence, how to get in an out without being noticed or seen. Hoseok is training you in hand to hand combat, Jin is teaching you poisoning, and Yoongi is-."

"I'm sorry is Yoongi supposed to be teaching me something because the only thing I have learned from him is how to cuss in different ways and sleep." I questioned bringing a smile to Namjoon's face. He chuckled lightly and I couldn't help but chuckle along with him. It was like for the first time in weeks Namjoon showed something I loved about him... His contagious laugh and smile...

The air fell stale between the two of us as we came from our chuckled high. For a moment I thought the person I love was never gone... Namjoon cleared his throat and rubbed the back of his neck as he stared everywhere but at me. "I'm sorry."

"you're sorry?" I scoffed.

"yeah..." he said softly as he locked eye contact with me. "I know you know most of this stuff but we are waiting for the return of your last instructor." Namjoon said making my eyes widen. "He should be here tonight so you'll have a class with him and then you will be done." He said as he patted my head like a small child and began walking back down the hallway.

"what will I be learning!" I yelled down to him as he continued to walk away. He said nothing but simply hold his index finger and thumb up in the air. He spun around and pursed his lips as he stared down his pointed finger and shot.

~

My body and mind ached as I tried to recall the past weeks of what I've been through. I've been told everything I have learned was wrong, giving orders, pushed to my body's breaking point... and most of all I was emotionally drained....