Part 28

BTS Gang AU

BTS Gang AU

Genre: action, fluff, angst, strong language, +18 content, gang material,

Read to find out who the reader will end up with. There will be several chapters of this so I hope you’re ready to die and anticipate many things. <3 love youuuu (don’t hate me)

Word count:1820

Happiness hit her like a train on a track. Coming towards her. Stuck still no turning back… she hid it ‘round corners and she hid it under beds. She killed it with kisses and from it she fled. With every bubble she sank with her drink. And washed it away down the kitchen sink. The dog days are over. The dog’s days are done. The horses are coming. So you better run….

~

“Yoongi why do you love me?”

“you know that abandoned farm where Jimin was shot at? I use to live there.”

“you what?”

Yoongi smiled his gummy smile making the corners of my mouth to follow his. His hand reached down into my own and I found myself fitting inside his spaces perfectly. “I use to live on that farm and when I was like maybe 5 or 6?” he questioned as he scooted himself closer to me; pushing our knees together. “The most important thing I ever had in my life was my little lamb named mincy.”

“that’s so cute.”

“yeah whatever-.” Yoongi said through his wide smile. He cleared his throat as he began his story once again. “Mincy was born different from all of the other lambs… She was much smaller and wasn’t that smart; but she was perfect.” He said as he lowered his head and rubbed our hands. “On the day Johnathan came to the farm Mincy snuck through the open door. Luckily I followed her out the door…” Yoongi paused as his eyes began to run glassy. “She ran off into those woods we ran through together. The weather was terrible that day, there was going to be a big storm…mincy hated thunder; hid under everything when it happened…” Yoongi paused as his head slowly lowered again. “I ran into the thick woods looking for her, trying to find where she could be; but I didn’t know those woods that well… I took what felt like hours but I found her… but when I did… A wolf had gotten to her-.”

“I got there too late and she was gone.” Yoongi said as he rubbed my hand rougher as his soft glossy eyes stared at me. “you asked me why I love you and I can honestly say; You’re the Mincy I can save.”

~

I shot up in my hotel bed as the dream faded. My throat burned as I held my shaking hands in front of my face.  The way his hands felt in my own…. They were strong yet soft, soothing yet alarming…. I squeezed my hands together as the memory faded. My tear drops kissing my closed skin as I silently went insane. My head slowly shifted to the side of the room and I watched as Taehyung’s chest heaved up and down in a deep sleep…