Part 24

BTS Gang AU

Genre: action, fluff, angst, strong language, +18 content, gang material,

Read to find out who the reader will end up with. There will be several chapters of this so I hope you’re ready to die and anticipate many things. <3 love youuuu (don’t hate me)

Word count:1626

I know you think that I shouldn’t still love you. Or tell you that. But if I didn’t say iy, well I’d still have felt it. Where’s the sense in that? I promise I’m not trying to make your life harder. Or return to where we were. I will go down with this ship. And I won’t put my hands up and surrender. There will be no white flag above my door. I’m in love and always will be…

~

Showers are a scary place when your mind isn’t in the right place. The warm water running over my body; reaching all places that their hands have touched. The scars…marks…self-giving memories… The warm feeling of the water kissing every place his lips touched…

“do you just love everyone who tells you are pretty?

My hands slapped against the foreign siding of the bathroom shower as his words echoed in my head. He was right… Jimin was the only person I was ever truly in love with… I mean Namjoon was a re-bound with memories of my first everything. Yoongi was- I don’t know what Yoongi was… I was in love with him… But it may have been because he just cared for me so much… mincy…

“are you coming out any time soon?” Taehyung’s deep voice brought me from my shower thoughts. “we have a schedule to keep.”

“yeah.” I yelled back as my shaking hands turned the knob. My eyes looked down at the draining water and a quick flash of red entered my mind as I watched the soapy water spin. I shook my head from my thoughts of their blood and stepped out of the shower.

My fingers traced over the stitched cut on my side as I dried my body off. My stomach tensed as I grazed my fingers over the sensitive skin; playing with my own nervous system. “tae.” I muttered as I pressed myself against the door.

“hmm?”

I jolted from how close his voice sounded against the door. I imagined the image of him and I separated by nothing but this thin piece of wood with a knob on both sides. “d-do you have clothes I can change in?” I questioned as i wrapped the thin cloth around my body.