Part 18

Over head the albatross hangs motionless upon the air. And deep beneath the rolling waves in labyrinths of coral caves. The echo of a distant tide. Comes willowing across the sand. And everything is green and submarines. And no one showed us to the land. And no one knows the wheres or whys. But something stirs and something tries. And starts to climb towards the light.

~

"you'll never tell anyone about this right?" I cried as my fingers traced over the large bruise against my arm. I looked at child Jimin through my glassy eyes. "please Jimin don't tell anyone... I'm fine." I smiled causing the tears that built up in my eyes to roll over and down my cheeks.

My vision cleared as Jimin grabbed my arm and rubbed it softly. Next his small hands found the linings of my face; he gently held me in his hands. "I promise to never hurt you (y/n)..." He said simply making my eyes widen. "But honestly there is no one Icould tell (y/n)..."

"What do you..."

Jimin smiled softly as he ran his finger across my trembling lip. "things will get better...I promise." He said grabbing the back of my head and pushing me against his beating chest. I balled up his dark tee-shirt material in my hands as I cried.

That day Jimin and I cried together... Promising that when we got older we would run away together, and enjoy life...

My eyes shook as the boy who promised to protect me stood in front of me,alive. "J-j-Jimin." I said through a sob as I threw myself around his body. My lips touching his neck as I cried into him. "I thought you w-w-w-were- d-d-d-dead." I sobbed like a three-year-old.

"Well I'm not silly." Jimin smiled into my hair as we stood there holding each other but then a voice clearing brought us apart. "sorry Jaebum." Jimin chuckled as he slowly parted from me; our fingers clinging to each other before completely letting go.

I rubbed my watering eyes as I positioned myself back next to Yoongi, his hand wrapping around my side and sticking to my hip to comfort me. "Who's Jaebum?" Taehyung asked as he stepped forward, examining Jimin.

There was another sound of someone clearing their throat and we all watched as the mysterious man came into figure. "My name is Jaebum. The handsome man smiled as he glanced at all of us; his eyes landing on mine; a smile smirk coming to his lips. "I'm the leader of got7 I believe we have some things to discuss."

~

"I'm so fucking pissed!" Yoongi complained as he paced in front of our closed bedroom door. His arms stayed crossed to his chest as I watched him. "Why do we have no say in what they are discussing?!" Yoongi paused as he locked eyes with me. "AND WHY DOES JIMIN HAVE TO GO WITH THEM?!"

I stood on my knees and slowly crossed the bed as I grabbed Yoongi by his shirt. His pupils dilating from anger to calm as he stared down at me. "Calm down." I say softly as I feel my heart race from the closeness. I clear my throat as I lower myself on my knees and release my hold on Yoongi. "we will get to see Jimin again I'm sure of it." I say trying to convince myself that I will see my best friend again...

"you know what's happening right?" Yoongi says as he lowers himself onto the bed with me; his eyes slowly scanning my face and body. "This got7 group saved Jimin... so now maybe we owe them?" he questioned himself.

My eyes widened as I thought of the name of the group... got7? "I've never heard of it before but I think my father had ties with them as well?" Yoongi snapped his eyes towards me as the words left my mouth. "what I'm just taking a gu-."

"No, I think you are right!" Yoongi exclaimed as he grabbed my hand in his.

My body heated from the quick contact and praise. "w-what if Jaebum wants to team up or something?" I stuttered as I brushed my hair behind my ear with my other hand.

Yoongi smiled widely as he rubbed his thumb on my hand. "you're so smart Mincy."

"Yoongi we need to talk to you no-." Taehyung says as he opens the door and scoffs at the scene. "now, we need you now." He repeated as he closed the door.

Yoongi cleared his throat as he stood to his feet. "I'll tell you everything when I get back okay?" He smiled before pushing himself through the door; leaving me alone...

~

(Yoongi POV)

"you need to take (y/n) back home." Taehyung says making me take a step back.

I chuckle lightly as I stare at the two men in front of me. "I'm sorry, are you fucking serious?" I asked as I crossed my arms to my chest. "There is no way I am taking her back to that asshole." I scoff as the two men in front of me kept a blank expression on their faces. "can you at least tell me why I need to?"

"Johnathan will see that as a withdrawal from all of this." Taehyung says as he leans against his desk. "He will see that we returned his precious baby making daughter and take that as a sign of retreat-."

"what makes you think he knows that we are planning some-."

"Namjoon told them." Jimin interrupts making me stare down at him in disbelief.

I rub my head as I softly laugh to myself. "so you're back to life, Namjoon is safe and alive, is got7 from the other world or something-."

"this is no time for joking around Yoongi." Tae says as he shoots me a serious glare. "(y/n) cannot know about the plan at all. You have to tell her it's time for her to go home and make her think it is."

My eyes widened to the insane theory he was giving me. "I'm sorry, do you know (y/n)?" Jimin muffled a silent laugh as he spun his chair around. He knew I was right but these other two idiots didn't. "(y/n) is a fighter. She won't just say yes to going back to her abusive father. You really are stupid."

Jaebum finally speaks up as he steps towards me. "see that's where you are wrong Yoongi. (y/n) will go home. You know how?" He asked rhetorically as he shuffled his feet directly in front of mine. "we tell her Namjoon is dead."

Jaebum pauses as his eyes widened. "wait now that I think about it. That's all we have to tell her."

I raise my eyebrows at his dumb accusation. "okay?"

"She'll leave on her own then." Taehyung said finishing Jaebum's thought. "that is genius!" Tae smiled as he stood from his desk. "we'll give her a day and a half there and then we attack."

"she won't leave on her own." I say as I stand erect. "there's no way she will just lea-."

"I'm guessing you don't know (y/n) that well then..." Jimin says softly as the room falls silent. His eyes switch from off of mine and to Jaebum's. "she'll leave tonight if we tell her what happened."

My mind spins as I think of what will happen to (y/n) if she goes back to her father. What if she is killed on the spot... shot down for leaving... or slapped around like a piece of meat ready for seasoning... I can't let her go alone...

"then it's settled."