Part 7

In this farewell, there's no blood, no alibi. Because I've drawn regret from the truth of a thousand lies... So let mercy come and wash away. All that I have become and all I've done...

Taehyungs breathed hissed behind me as he struggled to keep himself from occupied from his dying arm. "his office is up here right?" I ask over the loud alarm and gunshots in the distance. My heart was pounding so fast it felt like it was going to explode but this was no time to be afraid... I needed to patch up Taehyung and make sure that Namjoon wasn't killed...

"I got your six keep pushing forward the door should be up ah-." Tae paused as Bodies fly around the corner and quickly land to the floor as he empties his clip in them. "guess I can shoot with my left hand."

"the door is clear" I say with a reassuring breath as I push against the cold metal. I grabbed on Taehyung and pushed him against the wall as I locked the door behind us. My eyes scanned his body to be sure he wasn't hit anywhere else. I watched as blood slowly dripped from off his long sleeve. "take this off." I say as I rip open his buttoned shirt.

I freeze to the sound of someone clearing their throat behind me. I immediately remembered why we were even coming over here as I slowly turned around. "having some fun?" Namjoon said as he crossed his arms to his chest. My eyes widened to the large gash against his cheek. I itched to run over and ask him if he was okay. Namjoon seemed to notice where my line of vision was and he scoffed as his fingers ran over the gash. "I'll be fine. Take this." He said as he tossed a med kit over to me. "help tae."

"fine but I'm stitching you up next whether you want me to or not." I say flatly as my stomach fluttered from the worry and relief I felt run through my body. I was happy to see that Namjoon wasn't hurt but I was also worried about his cut...

"what's happening Namjoon?" Taehyung said as he cringed from the feeling of me slowly removing his shirt. "is everyone okay?"

I ignored their conversation as I looked at Taehyungs bare chest. He had a long tattoo lacing the side of his stomach and an identical tattoo on his arm that Hoseok had. I shook my head as I tried to focus on saving Taehyungs arm.

"Yoongi got back to me over walkie and said he had Jimin, Hoseok, Jin, and Jungkook with him." Namjoon said as he turned back to his computer system and pressed hard against keys. "damnit!" he yelled as he slammed his fist against the board. "they're cutting the po-." He fell silent as everything in the room went dark and silent. The only noises that were heard were the screaming of men and gun fire.

I swallowed hard knowing I needed light to stitch Taehungs arm. "Namjoon, do something!" I yelled as I squinted to my eyes adjusting to the darkness. My index finger slipped against the needle I held in my arm and Tae grunted. "sorry."

"there is nothing I can do." Namjoon said as he rushed over to my side and tried to help me fix Taehyung's bleeding arm. Tae's chest heaved up and down slowly as sweat rolled off his forehead and down his muscled body. "wait there is something but I will need help..." Namjoon said softly.

"no I'm not leaving t-."

"g-go." Taehyung breathed softly as he placed his hand on top of my shaking one. "i-I'll be fine..." he said and I could barely make it out, but he smiled.

My throat burned knowing that tae wouldn't be okay if we left him... "god damnit!" I grunted as I grabbed tae's arm and stuck it out. "hold his arm Namjoon." I held my eyes burn as I tightened his belt back around his arm. "You're going to lose this fucking arm all because of my fath-."

"(y/n)." Tae said softly as he placed his hand back on mine. "I'll be fine. You just get back out there and stop them from killing everyone okay?"

"He has a point (y/n)." Namjoon said softly as he placed his hand on my shoulder and handed a gun over to me. "we need to go now."