Part 25

BTS Gang AU

BTS Gang AU

Genre: action, fluff, angst, strong language, +18 content, gang material,

Read to find out who the reader will end up with. There will be several chapters of this so I hope you’re ready to die and anticipate many things. <3 love youuuu (don’t hate me)

Word count:2132

As we gazed upon the stars above our heads, And the clouds make me feel like all the world is sound inside my head. I don’t know if we will ever see each other again. Or when we’ll meet on end, but please, just let me hold your hand…

~

Blood

It was thick, gooey, and dark. It circled around me as their faces flashed through my head. It started with Jimin. His bright smile fading into a terrified scream as he distanced himself further from me. The flashing images of our childhood together disappearing with his screams. Then it was Yoongi… His gummy smile and loud laugh kissing my ears as the winds grew stronger. I begged to hold on to him as long as I could… to not let go of the small memories I made with him… But just like that night, my fingers slipped from his… They all rushed past me laughing and looking at me as tears began to fill their eyes; blood pouring out instead of tears. They screamed in pain as every memory I had with each flashed behind their faces.

No!” I screamed as they all were blown away from my scream. I closed my eyes and held my shaking body close to myself as I fell into insanity.

“(y/n)”

My eyes shot open to the motherly voice I ached for. “(y/n) it’s time to get up.” I turned around from my shaking state and noticed her long hair kissing her tank topped back. Sunlight poured into my dorm room as she worked with something in her hands; most likely my laundry.

“Mom?” I said in a shaky voice as I waited for her to turn around and look at me. “Mom is that you?”

Birds chirping and distant chatter echoed in the room as she turned slowly. I expected another horror filled image but all I received was her beautiful smile. The smile I had once forgotten over the many years but now remember.

The smile I begged for- no, waited for over my growing years. “Yes (y/n)?” She chuckled lightly as the incoming wind from the window kissed her face. “What’s wrong? You’re crying…” She said as her smile faded and she made her way over to me.

My image reflected in her glasses and I freeze at the small version of me… she wasn’t really here with the new me… I tried to push a smile on my toddler like face as her hands ran under my eyelids. “I miss you.” I say softly as I look up at her face.

I knew that any minute now I would wake or the image would disappear or fade into something demented. “Honey what are you talking about?” She said as she wrapped my hands with hers.