Part 26

BTS Gang AU

BTS Gang AU

Genre: action, fluff, angst, strong language, +18 content, gang material,

Read to find out who the reader will end up with. There will be several chapters of this so I hope you’re ready to die and anticipate many things. <3 love youuuu (don’t hate me)

Word count:2418

Don’t cry to me. If you loved me, you would be here with me. You want me, come find me. Make up your mind. Should I let you fall? Lose it all? So maybe you can remember yourself. Can’t keep believing, We’re only deceiving ourselves, And I’m sick of the lie, And you’re too late.

~

Misanthropy-

(noun)

- a generalized dislike, distrust, disgust, contempt, or hatred, of the human species, human nature, or society

I’ve always been lost in that word as I grew up. It was mainly after Jimin left to do ‘business’ with my father… I was alone and therefore I fell into this deep hole… I hated everyone and everything around me. I didn’t want to eat, sleep, bathe… But then Namjoon came around…

His goofy smile and dimpled cheeks sparked something in me. At first I just thought it would be fun to make fun of him.

“you have girl dimples.”

“oh shut up.”

Eventually I grew to like Namjoon. He helped me see that the world was a little brighter than I believed it was. I started eating again… sleeping… bathing… but then I started forgetting how I felt with Jimin… There were memories and little things that would remind me of him but Namjoon would always just swipe them away and create a new memory with them…

Recovery

(noun)

- A process of change through which individuals improve their health and wellness, live a self-directed life, and strive to reach their full potential.

As I sit here looking at taehyung I think of the girl I was so long ago. The words that I immediately took as an insult, or made me hurt… The feelings I felt for people I apparently didn’t know… I wasn’t the little girl I was when I grew up with Jimin… I wasn’t the girl who believed she was in love with Namjoon… I wasn’t mincy….

I was (y/n) …

“so you care about what happens to me?” I say as the silence began to eat me alive.

Taehyung simply rolled his head across the counter and looked at me. His green eyes were coated with fog like appearance as he stared at me. “of course I care (y/n) …” he says softly as he sits up to situate his fake arm. “it’s just you and me now…”