Part 9

Listen as the wind blows from across the great divide. Voices trapped in yearning, memories trapped in time. The night is my companion and solitude my guide. Would I spend forever here and not be satisfied? And I would be the one to hold you down, kiss you so hard. I'll take your breath away, and after I'd wipe away the tears.

Just close your eyes...

After the heated discussions that where held in Namjoon's room, I decided to take a breath of fresh air. There wasn't a choice where I could escape through the lobby and walk through the park that was in front of the hotel... So a porch ten stories up was the only choice of 'freedom'.

I sucked in the city air as my vison casted over the bright lights below us. My hand gently caressed my bruised and sore side as I watched the people below me like ants through a magnifying glass. There were so many happy, confused, and lonely people roaming the streets this late at night... I thought of all the decisions and scars these mystery people must have...

"what are you doing out here by yourself?"

I turned my body around to the familiar voice and watched as Taehyung closed the glass door behind him. I never really realized what he was wearing until I was staring directly at him. He had a muscle tee on and I could see almost all of his tattoos clearly. My eyes scanned his casual body and stopped as I stared at his armless shoulder. "I-I came out here to get some air." I stutter as I turn back around and look down at the busy roads.

There is no hiding what I caused to happen to Taehyung. He lost his arm because I was selfish and wanted to get revenge which turned out into something so different.... Those men came over here and destroyed half of the people I began to know and ripped away a piece of someone I'm becoming to know... "you were hit too weren't you?" Tae asked knowing exactly what was on my mind. "why isn't it bothering you that much?" he asked as he leaned against the railing with me.

My eyes widened as I tried to remember how the bullet felt as It ripped through me... Matter of fact; why was I shot? I quickly straightened my back as I tried to remember the position I was in as Namjoon and I traveled down that hallway... My back was flushed against Namjoon's and the shooter could have stared directly at me... Knowing exactly who I was... "Tae why was I shot if those men were sent on a rescue and recover?" I asked as my mind flooded with questions...

Tae straightened his back as he stared down at me. "What are you thinking (y/n)?" He asked as he furrowed his eyebrows together. Honestly I was thinking of the worst... That those men were sent to kill me and anyone who got in the way... so does that mean they think that completed their mission?"(y/n)?" My eyes scanned Taehyung as he continued to stare at me. My vision freezes on his arm tattoo and an image of after I was shot came flying back to me...

The man wore all black but I could see his arms...he had that same tattoo...

"Nothing I'm probably j-just overthinking things..." I say softly as I try to rid my thoughts of anything negative circling the two men in my life with the matching tattoo of the man that tried to kill me. There had to be a coincidence... I cleared my throat as I carefully go around what I was going to ask, "tae what does that ta-."

"there you are!" Yoongi yelled as he slammed the door open and rushed out to me. "We need to be back at our hotel." He said as he wrapped his arm around mine and began to pull me away from Taehyung. "we need to discuss what is going to happen tomorrow and over the course of our stay here."

"wha- fine." I sigh as I softly lift my hand and wave goodbye to taehyung. "sleep well." I say before I duck through the door with Yoongi. Something in me wanted to punch Yoongi for interrupting my question but another part of me was happy he did...