Part 4

My fingers skimmed my cheek as I stared at my reflection. The sounds of the roaring shower echoing in the tiny bathroom behind me. Fog kissed the mirror surrounding the edges and slowly taking over the middle. But I was still staring at myself. The deep red rings that laced my wrists the fresh bruise on my cheek. It felt like normal pain that I would receive but as I stared at myself; everything felt new...

I didn't feel like the person I felt a couple hours ago... Am I really (y/n)? Am I the daughter of a gang lord or a criminal? I slammed my hands against the counter as the thought of Namjoon filled my head. Every moment I spent with him felt so real. Did he really love me? Or was he just that good of an actor?

My head stayed pressed against Ben's chest. The sound of his steady heart beat echoing through my body calming every nerve of my body. "I'm happy you are back." I say referring to the previous call he went out on and was gone for a few days.

Ben chuckled lightly as your eyes connected with his. "I'm happy I'm back too baby." He said sweetly making your heart flutter with how he said baby. There was always something to Ben. He treated me so different from everyone else... I truly loved him. "(y/n)."

I smiled hearing my name leave his soft, sweet lips. "yeah babe." I replied as I circled my finger against his chest.

"do you ever think about our future?" he asked making my eyes widened to the thought to starting a life with Ben. I wasn't going to lie; I thought about it before. Little kids running around our house, Him kissing me goodbye before he left for work...

"yeah." I replied softly as I looked away from him knowing that I was blushing. "is that okay that I have? I mean I know-." I began to say to him before he caught my lips with his own.

"I think about it all the time."

Was that time something else to him? Or was he really thinking about the 'us'. I slammed my hands against the shower wall and turned the burning water off. The water droplets slipped off my scarred body and onto the floor as I stepped out of the shower. I shook my head like a wet dog trying to not think too hard about things. I had a job to do and I needed to think about how it will be done...

~

I stepped out of the bathroom and into this foreign home as I dried my hair with my towel. "(y/n)." A voice I never heard before called after me making me turn in the direction they were coming from. My eyes widened to the good looking man that stood at the end of the hall. "follow me." He said softly as I reached the tall black hair man. There was something about this mysterious man.

"who are you?" I asked as we turned down so halls and passed several rooms with yelling men. I didn't much care for my surrounding features for I was more worried about the man who was leading me through the house. He seemed so familiar. Like I have seen him before...

He said nothing as he froze in front of the door and turned to look back at me. A smile came to his face as he opened the door and motioned for me to enter. "the name you most likely know me by is not my real name." he began as he reached inside his pocket and pressed the fake glasses against his face.

My mouth dropped as I immediately noticed who he was. "you're my dad's assistant!" I said pointing at his glasses and he chuckled lightly.

"was." He said making your excitement flea your body. He tucked his glasses back into his pocket and ran his hand through his hair. "my name is Jungkook." He said softly as he reached his hand out and stroked my cheek. I wanted to duck away from his touch but I knew that he did nothing wrong to me. All I did was crinkle my nose from the soft pain of the fresh bruise being stroked. "I'm sorry I couldn't stop him sooner." He said making your heart skip a beat.