Part 27

BTS Gang AU

BTS Gang AU

Genre: action, fluff, angst, strong language, +18 content, gang material,

Read to find out who the reader will end up with. There will be several chapters of this so I hope you’re ready to die and anticipate many things. <3 love youuuu (don’t hate me)

Word count:1923

Handle bars, and then I let go, let go for anyone. Take me in, and throw out my heart and get a new one. Nest we’re touching. You look at me it’s like you hit me with lighting.

~

“can you teach me how to please a man?”

“what?” Namjoon’s face lit up red as he looked down at me. “(y/n) we just started dating I don’t know if I should-.”

“please Ben?” Namjoon swallowed hard as I ran my fingers over his soft hand. I loved the way his smooth skin felt under my touch… “I want to know how to please you~.” I whispered as my hand ghost over his clothed member. A moan coming through the gap in his lips as my shaking fingers rolled over him.

“(y-y-y/n).” Namjoon moaned as he pushed his legs further apart so I could feel him better. “I’ll do this because you want me too…” He says with dark eyes as his other hand wrapped over my neck; dragging my quivering lips over his steady ones. “let’s begin.”

~

My eyes snapped open as a loud crash is heard from outside my room. “you can’t just take her ba-!” their eyes widen as they look over in my direction. Taehyungs words cut off as he lowers his hand back onto the counter top. “g-good morning…”

“what was that loud noise and what were you guys fight-.”

“I broke a plate.” Namjoon said with his gravely morning voice; bringing back my dream I awoke from. My eyes scanned the man I didn’t know like I was trying to find the real Namjoon. “what are you looking at?” Namjoon smirked as my eyes landed on his. “did someone have a good dream?” he said as if he was talking to a small child and I simply flipped up my middle finger. “ooo I have one of those too.” Namjoon teased as he flipped his middle finger back up at me. “except someone likes it better when I do this with it.” He added as he slowly curled his middle finger and smirked.

“you’re fucking disgusting.” I say as I turn away from him and walk to taehyung. “tell me again why I can’t kill him.” I whisper to taehyung as I walk to the coffee maker.

“real funny (y/n).” Namjoon replied as he sat down on the stool. “but you need me in order to kill ja-.”

“actually we don’t.” I say as I slam my hands on the counter and looked at him. “taehyung is the one saying that we need you. I on the other hand would like to feel your dying heart beat in my hands.”