Part 29

BTS Gang AU

BTS Gang AU

Genre: action, fluff, angst, strong language, +18 content, gang material,

Warnings: Character Death, Blood, Strong language

Read to find out who the reader will end up with. There will be several chapters of this so I hope you’re ready to die and anticipate many things. <3 love youuuu (don’t hate me)

Word count:2402

I met you when I was a teen. But then you were one as well. And I could play guitar just like ringing a bell. Sometimes I wonder in any other summer could you have been a part time lover to me. Listening to Stevie Wonder under the covers where we used to lay and re: stacks is what the speakers played. I’d be on tour almost every day. When I was home up in my flat is where we used to stay. Just watching dvd, smoking illegal weed, getting high as two kites when we needed to breathe. We’d use each other’s air just for the people to see and stay up all night like when we needed to sleep. We’d go anywhere our minds would take us and I’ll say you were beautiful without your makeup and you don’t have to worry about your weight cause. We can all be loved the way that god made us. And time’s the only reason that we could break up cause you would always tell me I’m away too much. Distance is relative to the time that it takes to get on a plane or make a mistake. So say it again. Oh Nina, you should go Nina. Cause I ain’t ever coming home Nina…

~

I’ve always been terrified of the unknown… Not knowing what’s after death of what’s ten feet below you… Who wouldn’t be scared of that? Scared of the large creatures that could be creeping 20 feet below you in the ocean… The fear of death as the doctor tells you how long you have… The fear of having someone angry at you and not knowing what you done to deserve the pain…

It’s the fear… The unbearable fear that creeps along your back and down into your throat. Like an earth worm has attached itself to your body and is slowly inching for the corner of your lips… To crawl between the flesh and slide down the deep wet cavern of your throat… To only grow larger inside…

I wasn’t going to let this earth worm devour me…

“Taehyung.” I grunted as I tugged against the material of his jacket. My fingers greeted the unknown material as I pulled against him. My eyes locked onto his hard ones as he turned to look at me. “Namjoon keep walking.” I ordered as I held eye contact with Taehyung.

“We have a job to do (y/n). There is no time for this-.”

“We have time.” Namjoon scoffed as he slapped Taehyung’s back and began walking down the dirt path. “You have 15 minutes (y/n)!” He yelled back as my hand released Taehyung.

“Why are you mad at me?” I questioned as I tried to keep Taehyung’s moving gaze on my own. “Is it because of Yoo-.”

“Why do you care about him so much?” Taehyung interrupted. “I mean I get that he was by your side a lot. Told you that he will take care of you and shit.” Taehyung continues as he ran his hand through his hair. 
Honestly I don’t see why it bothers me so mu-.”