Part 3

Am I insane? Crazy? Dead? Wasn't it really Ben? Was he really this man that I have never seen or heard before? I was awake but I was afraid to open my eyes again. I didn't want to know the truth. I was like a crazy fan that didn't want to hear that their favorite member was dating... I wanted to stay locked up in my room and read the things that made me happy... I wanted to keep the memories I held of Ben and I. He was so good to me and treated me like every girl ever wanted to be treated... maybe that was why I fell for him so easily...

He played his cards right. Entered with my father's business... Promised to serve and protect us until the day he "died." He came to my side when Jimin- Jimin. Jimin is just like Namjoon... He had to be in this as well... Maybe it was time to "Wake up."

My fingers squeezed against the crusted metal of the chair as I moaned and groaned. My head rolled around my sore neck and the tips of my hair tickled the skin that showed. "she's waking up." Someone's voice I have never heard before said as I blinked my eyes to the ceiling of the 'warehouse like' place I seemed to be held in.

I lowered my head and stared at the empty chair that sat in front of me. I bit my lip to think how I should react to this situation. It was obvious to me that Ben- Namjoon was never a real part of my life... So should I show that I'm fearful for my life or keep playing the 'love' card? I think the ladder will work.

"where's BEN!" I yelled as I fell into character and wiggled in the rusty chair to make the most noise that I could. The sounds of the rusty legs rubbing against the cracked concrete beneath me echoed through the large room. "BEN!!!"

"come on (y/n)."

I froze all my movements as his voice kissed my ears. I wanted to turn around in the chair so I could see his face but something inside me pleaded not too. Something told me to not accept that he was using me... Too jump back into his arms and complain how my day was... But as he stepped in front of me and sat in the chair across from me... All of that vanished.

"We both know you have this partially figured out." Namjoon smiled as he crossed his legs and leaned closer towards me. The same lips I used to dream about now haunted me as my eyes scanned them. "well- you actually don't. You may have the part down wh-."

"where you were nothing but a piece in a large puzzle that I assume, you or someone else, has planned?" I began as all emotion left my face. I tried to keep back whatever feelings for him I held but they kept crawling their way back up, so I replaced it with what I do best; getting angry. "yeah I know that. Oh and I also know that Jimin is a part of this. I'm going to assume my father did something too upset your compa-."

Namjoon began to laugh as he interrupted my analysis. "you never cease to amaze me (y/n)." As the words I've heard so many times before left his mouth; my body froze. He wasn't using the saying as praise anymore... It was more like he was using it as provocation. "you're right about me and Jimin. But you are wrong about who we are." Namjoon's heavy eyes casted against my watery ones and a smirk came to his face. "should I tell her everything?" he asked like he was speaking to someone behind me.

"I could do it if you want..." Jimin's voice echoed behind me and I felt the one thing I have been trying to keep down; grow ten times bigger. It was like the lump in my throat was suffocating me as his body inched through my peripheral vison, to the direct center of it.

Namjoon stared at the eye contact Jimin and I shared and began to chuckle. My watering eyes quickly switched from Jimin and onto Namjoon as he giggled. "I'm sorry I was just remembering when we first started talking (y/n). I wrapped my arm around you as you cried how Jim-."

"that's enough Namjoon!" Jimin yelled softly and tensed up as Namjoon's smile left and stared up at Jimin with agitation. Jimin cleared his throat and tugged on the collar of his black long sleeve as he stared at his boss. "I'm just saying you are giving her the wrong message her Joon. We need her."