Part 22

BTS Gang AU

BTS Gang AU

Genre: action, fluff, angst, strong language, +18 content, gang material, weapons, blood, character death.

Read to find out who the reader will end up with. There will be several chapters of this so I hope you’re ready to die and anticipate many things. <3 love youuuu (don’t hate me)

Word count:2452

You know I’m not one to break promises. I don’t want to hurt you but I need to breath. At the end of it all you’re still my best friend. But there’s something inside that I need to release. Which way is right which way is wrong? How do I say that I need to move on? You know we’re headed separate ways… And it feels like I am just too close to love you. There is nothing I can really say. I can’t hide no more. I can’t lie no more… Gotta be true to myself. And it feels like I am just too close to love you… So I’ll be on my way…

~

It all happened too fast for me to even notice… Vision blurred… Nerves burning from every gunshot that echoed… Arms wrapped around me with heavy breathing above… was this death? The cries of dying men and screams of bullets breaking in air… was I dead?

“y-Yoongi…” I tried to push the name off my chapped lips as pain suddenly rushed over my body. “it- it h-hurts.” I say through fogged vision as my body begins to feel the sway movements of the man carrying me. “ah!” I scream as a wave of pain rushed over my side.

“you need to be quiet (y/n).” The man whispered in a deep voice that sounded recognizable… I tried to clear my vison but my head was burning so bad that I couldn’t open my eyes anymore. “just hold on (y/n)…”

“we have to continue to hold on together…”

~

2 hours before

“(y/n) you need to wake up.” Jimin’s voice was smooth at first as I stirred from my drug induced sleep. Johnathan finally agreed to enter the room after several hours of me screaming is puke reaching name… But he said nothing… Just simply tuck a needle in my arm and I was out. There was no talking or discussing anything. Just sleep.

“you need to wake up (y/n)!” He screamed this time causing my eyes to snap open. I stared at his scrapped up face.

“what’s going o-.” my speech was cut as the sounds of gunfire and screams entered through the crack in the door. My eyes instantly shook with fear as Jimin grabbed my chin to look at him directly.

“we don’t have time to discuss what is happening. I need to get you out of here now!” he yelled and I simply nodded my head trying to ignore his busted lip. I didn’t want to think about Jimin being hurt… I hated seeing that he was broken because of all of this. Jimin was too pure for this world…