Part 5

If you were to ask me if there was a heaven or a hell; I'd probably respond with a laugh. There are too many demons in this world... Liars, cheaters, murderers, serial killers, molesters, etc; sadly, this list could go on forever... The world is polluted in darkness leaving me to believe that I, myself, am already in hell... So when you ask me if there is such thing as true evil... Don't except a quick answer from me.

"You're (y/n)."

My eyes lifted slowly from the food on my plate to see another handsome face. My feet shuffled beneath the table as I straightened my back. "who's asking?" I say as I toss around the food on my plate like a small child refusing to eat their vegetables.

The man simply laughed as he sat across from me on the empty table. I glanced around the roaring cafeteria spotting all of the seats this man could sit in. between Namjoon and Jimin, Jungkook and Yoongi; hell even by the twitching man talking to the window. Of all places he could sit... and he chose to sit in front of me...

"I'm a friend of Namjoon." He said keeping his gaze on the food that rested on his plate. He stabbed his fork down on the deceased, flavored, chicken and begin lifting it to his perfect lips.

I scoffed as I watched him relish every bite he took of this 'prison' food. "You really trust the food here?" I laughed as I continued to watch to man. Seeing that he was unamused by my comment, I cleared my throat. "alright so what makes you think you can come sit over here and tell me that you are a friend of the man I love-." I paused as the man's eyes flicked up to my own. I cleared my throat, "the man I loved." I said correcting myself. "and expect me to talk to you?"

The man silently lowered his utensils and patted his lips with his napkin. His blonde hair casted over his eyes before he lifted his head to make direct eye contact with me again. "I'm here because I want to apologize on Namjoon's behal-."

"no you don't get to do that. If that prick wants to apologize to me-." I paused as I stared directly where Namjoon was sitting and prepared myself for what I was about to do, "THEN HE CAN GROW THE BALLS TO COME OVER HERE AND DO IT HIMSELF!" I yelled watching the lunchroom fall silent and everyone stare at an angry Namjoon. I watched as Jungkook, Yoongi, and Jimin chuckled at him.

"was that really necessary (y/n)?" The man said as the room began to fill with voices once again. I simply lifted my eyebrows and raked my tongue across my teeth. "I understand why you might be mad a-."

"might be?!" I replied as I crossed my arms against my chest. "mad is an understatement for what I feel for the man." I spat feeling the lump come to my throat again. I hated the thought of crying over Namjoon but he was once the love of my life... I stared at the silent man as the air grew colder around us. "what's your name?"

"Jin." He said flatly as he wiped his mouth with his napkin once again. "you can stay mad at him all you want but please understand that-."

"its business..." I say finishing his sentence and leaning against the table. "I get it Jin. He had to do what he had to do." I held back the burning pain in my throat as I glanced and Namjoon and then Jin. "but did he really have to make me fall so deep for him that I'd feel like this? The things we did..."

"it felt completely real." Jin said with sad eyes as he scanned my face. I nodded softly knowing that if I was to open my mouth a sob might escape. Jin slid his hand across the table and cup my fist. "I can tell you personally that Namjoon's order was to get you to trust him. Not to fall in love with him." He said making my eyes widen and my vision clear as the soft tears rolled down my cheeks.

"what?"

"You picking on the new girl with out me?" Some man said as he interrupted Jin and I's conversation and placed himself beside me. He scanned my body before sticking his hand out for me to shake. My eyes landed on his soft tattoos that circled his forearm. "I'm Hoseok, I will be your instructor for the time being."