Part 10

Standing on the world outside. Caught up in a love landslide. Stuck still, color blind. Hoping for a black and white. Are you gonna be my lover? Are you gonna be mine? I feel it falling from the skies above. Are you gonna be mine? My wave, my shark, my demon in the dark, the blue tide pulling me under; or are you my soul, my heart, pull everything apart? Are you gonna, are you gonna be my love?

~

My head spun with questions and emotions. Things I wanted to know and maybe should never know... I honestly didn't even know if I should trust myself anymore... I was either in love with the man or not... But as I stared at myself in the reflection; I knew that I had something for him...

"are you done in there yet?" Yoongi pestered behind the bathroom door as I readied my toothbrush. I simply replied with twisting on the doorknob and pushing the door open as I began to brush my teeth. Yoongi smirked as he looked me up and down in my 'wife' outfit and then stopped at the foam that leaked out the corners of my mouth. "hot~."

I chuckled lightly before spitting the bubbly substance that laced my mouth into the sink and repeated the course. "I know I am." I winked as I continued to brush my teeth.

"alright whatever you say." He said as he pushed against my hip to move out of his way. "I need to brush my teeth too dear~"

I quickly spat the remains of the toothpaste out of my mouth and laughed as I came back up wiping my mouth. "man you really like playing my husband huh?" I smiled as I crashed my body down on Yoongi's bed and stared up at the ceiling. There was a calming factor to counting ceiling tiles. I was enjoying the silence until I felt a crashing weight being pushed down on my body. "Yoongi!" I laughed/screamed as he pinned me down and crawled between my legs.

"I find it funny how easily you let someone do this to you." He teased as he pinned down my hands with one hand and sat on my legs. "if I really liked playing your husband (y/n) I would completely take advantage of the fact that I can do this-."

My mind fogged and my heart beat paced as Yoongi began lifting my shirt with his other hand and lowering his face down as well. "y-Yoongi what are you-." I struggled against his hold and was about to scream until I felt him blow into my stomach making me laugh uncontrollably. "oh- m-my g-god!" I laughed as I tried to push him off of me in any way that I could. "YOON-YOONGI!" I screamed through my laughter as his soft lips played against my skin as he made farting noises against me.

"what the actually fuck an I witnessing?" Namjoon said as he entered the room. My eyes immediately widened and I struggled even harder to get Yoongi off of me.

Yoongi laughed as he climbed off of me and rubbed the saliva off of his face. "sorry I was just playing with the toy you gave me." He said with his wide gummy smile.

Yoongi had no idea what happened last night and the thoughts that rushed through my head as I fixed myself. I cleared my throat to the awkward silence that filled the room. "What do you want?" I asked as I stepped around the bed to find my shoes. "don't we have a schedule today? Yoongi told me all about it-."

"I came here to tell you that we are switching partners." Namjoon yawned as he raked his large hand around his throat. "(y/n) you have to go meet Jimin in the coffee house across the street. You'll walk there with Yoongi and kiss him goodbye before you go meet 'your friend' for coffee." Namjoon said making my eyes widen. I was about to abject to the idea of Yoongi and I kissing but he quickly continued his plan. "Yoongi will then enter the black suv I will pull up in." Namjoon outstretched his hand and pointed at Yoongi. "Take your gun with you. The place we are going is laced with Johnathan's men."

"wait where are you guys going?" I asked as I stepped between the two exchanging weapons. "If you are going to my father's then I am coming to-."

"We are just going to underground Gun shop that is owned by your father." Namjoon said as he turned to look at me. "I will be sure to tell you if we change our minds and head over there. Okay?" he said almost sarcastically making me fill with anger. Namjoon glanced back at Yoongi as he shoved his pistol on his hip. "we leave in 10."