Chapter 1

— ᴅɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ! : 

ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ᴡᴛʜ ʜᴏᴡ ᴅɪᴅ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ ɢᴀɪɴ 200K ᴠɪᴇᴡs ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴀʜᴀʜ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ʏᴏᴜᴜᴜᴜ ≧^◡^≦

ᴏᴋᴀʏ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ, ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴡᴀs ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ғᴇᴛᴜs, sᴏ ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴ ᴄʀɪɴɢᴇʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛs ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴘᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs.

ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ ɪs ʜᴇʟʟᴀ ᴛ ʜ ɪ ᴄ ᴄ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴀ ғᴇᴡ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ғᴏʀ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀs ᴍʏ ғɪʀsᴛ ʙᴏᴏᴋ sᴏ ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴄʀɪɴɢᴇᴡᴏʀᴛʜʏ

ɪ'ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʀɴᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ!

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ~ ᴜᴡᴜ

It was 2:00 A.M. in the morning. It was Saturday. I got out of bed to a strange feeling that somebody was watching me. I shrugged it off and went downstairs to cook breakfast. I was living in an abandoned shed with lots of survival tools in the middle of the woods. Pretty strange huh? Well, it's better than starving to death. I peeled off the can and dumped whatever nonperishable food there was onto my bowl. My parents wouldn't mind if I lived in some abandoned place since they won't care anyways. I sat down on the half torn couch and opened my laptop. It welcomed me with the usual "ding!" as always. I was about to watch the news until, I heard knocking on the door. I set my computer down and went to get the door. Though as some idiotic people would just open the door, I would have to be cautious opening the door, since I lived in the middle of the freaking woods. I stood on my tip-toes since I was really short to see who was at the door at freaking 2:00 A.M. in the morning. My eyes stared at the person who was on the other side of the door. He was dressed in black and white, really tall, sharp teeth, long nose, and looked somewhat like a clown. I was lost in thoughts until I saw him look through the peephole. That's when our eyes first met.