"Trick Or Treat, Blitch!" - Chapter 55

Start from the beginning

"Wow, Evan. Wow..." Devon said as he hung up and slid my phone into his pocket. I looked up at him with sorry eyes.

"Now. You can either stop being a little bitch and only get three swats, or continue being a bitch and get a spanking that you will be wishing you never got." Devon said with arms crossed. "Pick, now."

"First one...?" I whispered in a questioning tone. Devon grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him and smacked my ass three times hard. I whined, but kept my comments to myself.

"Hurry up and go pick a costume." Devon said. I nodded. We walked out of the bathroom and back into the Halloween store. I went back to the costumes and picked up one that caught my eye. An Alice In Wonderland costume. An idea rolled into my mind as I picked up the package. I won't just be Alice In Wonderland, I'll be Dead Alice In Wonderland. Devon looked at me. "You gonna be kidding." He said with a small laugh.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." He said.

I whined, "Tell me!"

"Let's go." He said, avoiding what I was asking and heading in the direction of check out.

"I need fake blood." I said.

Devon paused and faced me again. He rolled his eyes. "Alice in wonderland is a kids movie, Evan." Devon said.

"Exactly." I smiled. Devon followed me around the store looking for fake blood. When we found it, Devon growled at me because the fake blood was next to where we started. I smiled and laughed nervously before running to the checkout. Devon paid and we left after.

⏭️

Soon it was time to dress up. My brothers started decorating and even set up the patio. I was waiting for Gavin to get here so we could run off into the streets, getting candy. I was fixing up my makeup when the door opened, "Evan?" I heard a voice call. I smiled and jumped out of my bathroom and into Gavin's arms. "Uhh, a dress?" He asked after pulling away a bit.

I ignored his comment and smirked, looking at his outfit. "Awwww!" He was wearing a cartoon pug-looking onesie.

He blushed a bit. "Shush. Justin wanted me to." Gavin said. "He said cute was better than scary."

"No way." I said. "Scary can't be tamed. How'd he get you in that?"

"Well, it wasn't easy-" He blushed. "I said no, then he's like, you did not just say no to me... So to sum it up, he pinned me, seduced me, then slipped it on me." Gavin's face was beet red as he shrugged.

"Awwww." I smirked and then laughed a bit. Told you he tells me everything.

"Now, why are you wearing a dress?" Gavin asked, still a faint blush spread on his cheeks.

"I'm Alice. Dead Alice In Wonderland." I smiled at the way I said that.

Gavin smiled too. "We getting candy?" He asked. I nodded. I'm not a huge candy person, but ya know, this is probably one of the last times I can go trick, or treating.

"Evan! Ready yet?" Todd yelled up at me.

"Yeah!" I yelled back. I grabbed a pillowcase and threw one at Gavin. "Ready?" I asked. Gavin nodded. We went downstairs to see thick cobwebs everywhere, dark blue lights, fake Halloween decorations, and Halloween music playing lowly because no one was there yet. I saw Todd pressed against Aiden. I looked at what Todd was wearing. I started laughing. "What the fuck are you wearing?!" I couldn't see either of their faces, but Todd was wearing a dress that looked like Sally's from Nightmare Before Christmas.