"Gamer Geeks In Love." - Chapter 34

3rd person p.o.v.

After Justin and Gavin walked off they went to Justin's house which is the house Callie, Gracie, Danny, Mariah, Aiden, Lily, and Justin live in. Which is owned by Kyle and his fiancé, Mayrin. Justin opened the door for Gavin. "Want to go to my room?" Justin asked.

"S-Sure." Gavin's face was still red. He'd be lying if he said he didn't like Justin. He was very attractive and so far seemed to be Gavin's type. Justin smiled and opened his door when they got upstairs and let Gavin step in. Gavin, being the nerd and gamer he is, saw Justin's consoles and the games he had and freaked. Then he looked around more, seeing his posters of Gears Of WarHalo, Black Veil Brides, and a bunch of other games and bands.

Justin smiled at Gavin's expression of shock and amazement. "Like?" He asked as he walked to his TV.

"Yes! You have no idea how much I love this!" Gavin smiled.

"Well, Gavin, wanna play?" Justin asked, putting Gears Of War 3 in his console after putting the TV on.

"Yes!" Gavin spoke and walked over to him.

Justin was about to hand him a neon green and black controller, but when Gavin reached for it, Justin pulled it away. "Let's make this interesting, shall we?" Gavin just nodded his head, shyly. Justin smirked, "The loser has to kiss the other person, the winner says when to stop, deal?" Again, Gavin nodded slowly. Justin's smirk grew. "Okay." With that said, he handed the neon green and black controller to Gavin, before taking a red and blue one himself. Justin sat down on the ground and patted the spot next to him for Gavin. Gavin shyly sat next to him, keeping a small distance, which Justin decided was too far and pulled him closer. Gavin squeaked, then his blush returned.

Justin cooed and started the game, whist Gavin pouted, saying, "I'm not cute~"

⏩️

Both boys were tied with nine kills each. The next kill wins. "Pucker up, Gavin." Justin taunted.

"No way!" Gavin said, trying to make a kill.

"You know you're going to lose." Justin said as he snuck up on Gavin's character and stole the kill from him. "Told ya."

Gavin pouted. "No fair! Another round!"

"Gavin, we already did five rounds!" Justin reminded as he placed his hand on Gavin's leg, rubbing it comfortingly. "Come on." Gavin bit his lip and scooted closer to Justin with his head down. Justin pulled him into his lap and he caressed Gavin's cheek, causing him to lift his head. Justin gave him a sweet smile and in response, Gavin smiled softly back, still shy. Justin leaned in. "One kiss." He whispered. Gavin's deep brown eyes sparkled as he looked into Justin's hazel eyes which seemed to have flashed with a bit of pink. Love is a crazy thing. Gavin bit his lip and nodded slowly. With that said, Justin and Gavin's lips connected, Gavin was a bit taken back but soon adjusted to it. Justin smiled into the kiss, not once breaking it. Justin pulled Gavin closer. Well, to be exact, he pulled him to his chest and let Gavin's legs wrap around his waist while Justin pressed his hands to the others hips.

Gavin blushed as both pulled away, keeping his arms around Justin's neck for a moment. It wasn't long until his nerves got the best of him and jumped up quickly. "Umm...I- Umm..." Gavin went to leave, but just like that, Justin was blocking the door.