"Vacations Aren't Always Fun..." - Chapter 27

3rd person p.o.v.

The Wolf family was in the middle of packing. Everyone was. Everyone except Evan who was sleeping, despite being woken up numerous times. Chad walked into her room. "Eva! Fire!" He yelled.

Evan rolled on her stomach. "No!" She groaned, not even remotely phased that the house could be up in flames. Although, even asleep, she knew that what Chad said was a lie.

Chad sat down on her bed and smirked. "Batman underwear?"

Evan pulled her shirt down more. "So?" She huffed.

Chad rolled his eyes. "Babe, get up. Don't you want to go on vacation?" He asked. Yes, the Wolf family were finally doing something for summer break, but Evan was fine just sleeping. Evan threw a pillow at him and hid under the blankets. Chad shook his head as he stood up and took the blankets off the stubborn girl. Evan shivered considering she was only in her Batman boxers and a black tank top. "Evan, last chance. Get up." Chad warned.

"I just wanna sleep." Evan groaned, snuggling into the pillow more and facing away from Chad.

"Nope." Chad said. After noticing she wasn't going to move, he called out, "Jordan!" In a sing-song voice. After realizing she didn't even flinch, he knew she fell back to sleep. He sighed deeply.

Jordan walked in. "Yes?"

"Evan needs to get up. Do you mind?" Chad asked, pointing to Evan's boxers.

"Will I get in trouble?" Jordan asked.

"Nope." Chad said and patted Jordan's back before walked out to check on the others.

"Sweet!" Jordan smiled evilly. He walked over to her and grabbed her boxers. He then pulled up hard.

"Ow! Fuck! Jordan!" Evan yelled and threw her arms back to get him to let go, but failed to reach.

Jordan smirked. "Are you going to get up?"

"Yes! Yes! Fucking yes!" Evan yelled. Jordan dropped her on her bed and left. "Fuck!" Evan yelled.

Todd walked in. "Eva, you up-" Todd saw the position she was in. "Jordan?" He questioned. Evan nodded her head. "Want me to help?" Todd asked softly. Evan nodded her head again, but more in embarrassment. Todd happily helped by pulling down slightly on the leg holes of her boxers. "Better?"

"Thank you." Evan said and sat up. "I don't even know where my suitcase is." Evan groaned. "Where the fuck are we going anyway!?"

"Mom and Dad had a beach house. We're going there." Todd told her with a slightly sad smile.

"They did?! And I'm just hearing about this?!" Evan exclaimed.

"You were young. We never could go because no one could take us." Todd said.

Drake walked in. "Evan, your suitcase is in my room."

"You mean our room?" Todd asked.

"Yeah, sure, whatever." Drake said. Todd rolled his eyes in response and left to go downstairs.