"Don't Turn Down A Good Opportunity." - Chapter 49

This chapter is dedicated to , a good friend of mine if you aren't following her yet, I insist you do so before reading..

3rd person p.o.v.

Evan was in hot topic with her older brother, Drake. The main reason is because Drake needed a wingman- Someone who will get all cute and rack up brownie points for Drake. Isn't Drake in a relationship? Why yes he is, but that will not stop him from trying to fuck some more girls. Drake will just never learn. He says he's madly in love with her which is true, but we all know long-distance relationships don't work. He was paying Evan twenty dollars per every number he got from a girl. Evan took a break while Drake was hitting on a girl. She didn't like the idea of him doing so, but she was making money. She also went to each girl after he received the number and said anything to make them not call him. She was looking through a rack of band tees when she found a Black Veil Brides t-shirt. "Thirty bucks?" She scoffed after looking at the price tag. "What a rip off-" She muttered to herself.

A girl with dark black hair and vibrant blue highlights approached Evan, "Oh, you like Black Veil Brides as well?" The girl asked from Evan's left.

Evan looked up and her eyes landed on the slightly taller female. She bit her lip, unable to answer. Just looking at this girl made Evan's heart skip a beat. "I- Uhh... Yeah. I love them." She spoke after composing herself. She was quickly reminded of her first relationship and had absolutely no plans of letting that happen again.

"That's cool." She smiled. "I know a lot of girls think Andy's so hot, but I think Ashley is hotter." She commented.

"Oh, my god. Same!" Evan giggled slightly. "Like all the girls are like, Andy this, Andy that, and here I am saying how cool Ashley is." She added.

"Right." She agreed with a faint laugh.

Evan studied the girl a bit more. Her hair was naturally black and electric blue strips were all throughout her hair. Her body was fit, not so thin it was scary, but she was no where near chubby. She had snake bites just like Evan. She was wearing a My Chemical Romance sweatshirt with some band bracelets showing on her wrists. Her black jeans were tight to her legs with a few rips scattered about and she was wearing white vans. She was most likely 5'2, or 5'3 because she's the same height as Evan, who is 5'2. Maybe she was slightly taller. Evan went to look at her eyes, but she was wearing sunglasses that covered her eyes.

"So you work here?" Evan asked, hoping to progress in their conversation.

"Yup. It's the best." She replied with a bright, white smile.

"How old do you have to be to work here?" Evan asked.

"Sixteen, but they made an exception for me, 'cause the owner, Jake, is my brother. Why, are you looking to work here?" She answered then asked.

"Yes, but I can't. I turned fourteen just a few days ago." Evan said and brushed her hair out of her face.

"Well, happy birthday, kid." The girl smiled. "Uhh... I can put in a word for you. Jake thinks it's a good idea if I hang with more kids my age and make more friends." She explained.

"Well, consider me your new best friend." Evan smiled. Sadly, it was fake, but she attempted.

"Yay! You'll love working here, plus-" She leaned closer to Evan, "Lots of hot emo guys come in here."