"Fun At Home." - Chapter 11

Michael's p.o.v.

Everyone grabbed their bags and left. I turned around to see Evan just sitting there, eating her cereal. Except she was more so twirling her spoon around rather than eating it. "Aren't you going?" I asked.

"I think- I think I'll skip." She replied as she stared into her cereal.

I was kind of shocked. Between all my siblings, Evan is the only one that will not fight me on going to school. "I think you won't." I said sternly.

"Why do I have to?" She whined and looked up at me. Her bright blue eyes seemed almost fearful.

Yet, we've been over this multiple times. I leaned over the counter and studied her eyes a bit before asking, "Well, why do you want to stay?"

"Umm. Never mind. I'll go." She said getting off her seat and leaving the kitchen. "Bye!" She yelled before the door shut. Okay. Somethings up. I wonder what's bothering her, but if I know my sister, she wouldn't tell a soul. As I began putting the dishes away my phone rang.

*ring, ring, ring-*

Unknown number? "Hello?" I answered.

"Hey, babe." It sounded like Chad.

"Chad?" I questioned.

"Duh. Who else?" He replied. I could hear the smile in his voice.

I shook my head. "What's with the new number?" I asked.

"Oh, I had to get a new phone. I dropped my old one in the backed-up sink." He explained and almost shyly admitted.

"Okay. What are you calling for?" I asked him as I finished cleaning the kitchen. "Not that I mind." I added.

He groaned softly, "I'm so bored. I need you." He whined.

"Sorry, baby. I have a shit load to do today." I replied. It did suck that today was his day off and I wanted to be with him, but I needed to keep the house cleaned.

"No fair." He pouted.

I chuckled softly as I finished putting the cereal away. "If you want, you can come over, but only if you help." I suggested.

"Yay! Be there in about twenty-five minutes." He replied.

"Fine. Bye, baby." I chuckled.

"Bye, bye." He hung up. Well, I guess I could take a quick shower first. I headed upstairs to the bathroom in my room. I turned the water on and stripped down. I got in and let out a small sigh, the water was just right. About ten to fifteen minutes later I got out and got dressed in plain jeans, a blue collared shirt, and put my black vans on. I didn't bother with my hair- I just let it dry itself. I went on my computer to check my emails and all the important stuff that came with that. About eight, or nine minutes later there was a knock. I ran downstairs and opened the door, knowing it was Chad. "Hey, gorgeous." Chad greeted.

"Hey, baby." I smiled. He was dressed in light blue jeans, a loose red t-shirt, and black sneakers on his feet. His blonde hair spiked up and his eyes shimmered green.