"Trick Or Treat, Blitch!" - Chapter 55

Evan's p.o.v.

I smiled as I looked at all the costumes in front of me. Confused as to why I'm looking at costumes? Well, it's Halloween, duh. I always dress up and either go with Gavin to trick or treating, or I do this stupid costume party with my brothers. It's hosted at our house, so staying home and trying to sleep isn't an option. Plus, I love Halloween regardless and I love dressing up. "Evan. We don't have all day!" Devon growled.

"Go fuck your girlfriend!" I snapped at him with sass.

Devon grabbed my wrist and dragged me to an aisle where there were no people and smacked my ass four hard times. "Watch your mouth, or I swear to God!" Devon growled at me.

"Fuck!" I yelled in pain. "Asshole." I muttered after.

Devon hit me two more times. "No swearing!"

"Fuck that. Says you!" I growled and got out of his grip and ran off.

"Evan!" Devon called after me. I hid behind a mannequin and I heard footsteps.

"Why the fuck was I stuck watching her! Why couldn't Jordan?" He mumbled to himself. I bit my lip to try and not laugh. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and recorded Devon. The reason being is because he was right below a spider animatronic. Now, Devon hates spiders. For a scary guy he is easily defeated by a spider. I pressed the floor mat and it spun down from its fake web and landed in front of Devon. Devon screamed and fell back on his ass. He fell right next to another pop-out spider. I didn't have to press the floor mat to that because he landed on it. It then lunged out at him. Devon moved quickly in one flinch. He scooted right into a mannequin, the one I was behind, and it fell on top of him.

I stood up and walked out, laughing at him with my phone facing him. He tried glaring at me, but it was clear he was still trying to calm his heart from racing. I continued to laugh as I zoomed in on his face, "This is so going on YouTube."

"And you are so dead!" Devon yelled and jumped up, throwing the mannequin off. As he did that, my feet started running in the opposite direction. The video was cut there. "Evan! Get back here!" Devon growled.

"No! You'll hurt me!" I yelled.

"Damn straight!" Devon yelled from behind me.

I ran out of the store and back into the mall. I kept running until I ran into a bathroom. Lucky me. Devon, being a boy, can't come in. I smiled at myself while I went on my YouTube channel and uploaded the video. This could take a bit of time to load, so, I think I'll call Michael. "Mikey..." I said innocently as he answered.

"Evie..." He said in the same tone. "Find a costume?" He asked.

"No because Devon was being mean." I said, pouting slightly.

"Really?" Michael asked.

"Yes...?" I said in a questioning tone.

"Are you sure about that?" Michael asked. "Because that's not what I heard."

I whined. "Michael!"

"Sorry, Evan." Michael said.

"W-Wait, wait-" My phone was grabbed out of my hands. I looked up to see Devon.