"I'm Sorry, I Seemed To Have Forgotten Your Name." - Chapter 61

Evan's p.o.v.

It was Friday and I was stuck at work. Granted, I only have a bit left of my shift, but it was rather slow today. "Any plans for the weekend?" Erika asked me. She managed to pull me from the trance I didn't know I was in.

I shook my head and then smiled at her. She looked really good today. Her hair was pulled all the way to the right in a side ponytail. She wore a black ruffly skirt that fell a bit above her knees with a long sleeve black shirt where the sleeves were a bit longer and covered her hands. She wore black fishnet tights and tall black platform boots. Her eye makeup wasn't as dramatic as it typically is. She had purple and black ombre eye shadow to match her hair and winged eyeliner. Her lips remained natural. "Uh- Sorry." I apologized and shook my head again. "Yeah, tomorrow is my brothers graduation." I told her.

"Which one?" She asked.

"Devon, Jordan, and Seth." I answered. She gave me a confused look, so I continued with a slight laugh, "Devon and Jordan got held back. Seth is the only one who should be graduating." I informed.

She nodded. "Well-" She paused and looked at her phone. "-My shift is done." She smiled softly. "Are you going to be okay?" She asked me.

I frowned slightly that she was leaving, but I only had a bit longer left. "Yeah." I answered and nodded. "Am I still seeing you later?"

She nodded and finished up on the computer before stepping closer to me and placing a kiss on my cheek. "Good luck. I love you." She told me before walking off.

I waved until she was out of sight. I then rang out some people before my boss told me to clean up the back. I only had about five minutes left with my shift, so I took my time refolding and organizing shirts. I bent down to pick up the shirt I just dropped, but my ass was smacked. I quickly whipped around and my eyes narrowed. "Do not fucking touch me!" I growled lowly.

"What's the prob, Bitch?" The taller male asked.

"We heard you were available and begging for attention." The tall blonde smirked.

I growled lowly. "How the fuck do you figure?" I glared at them and crossed my arms.

"Aww. The bitch hasn't heard yet." The shorter blonde spoke with his arms crossed.

"Ross, shut the fuck up!" I growled. "What the fuck are you guys talking about?" I asked.

Riker snickered as he pulled out his phone. "You'll love it." He commented as he scrolled on his phone.

"Can't believe you didn't tell us." Rocky spoke.

I was surprised to see that Ratliff wasn't with them. "I'm currently dating some-" My words failed me after Riker showed me his phone. My jaw nearly dropped to the floor and my eyes still couldn't seem to register it quick enough. It was a picture of me with no shirt, huge tits, and underneath said One Dollar Per Any Service. It was clearly photoshopped, but it didn't stop me from silently seething. "Who the fuck?" I growled.

"Like it?" Rocky asked.

"Oh, yeah. I fucking love being fucking sexualized." I looked at them with a less-than-impressed look. "Who did it?"

Riker pulled his phone back and smirked. "A friend of ours." He smirked.

"You have friends?" I questioned.