"Old Friend's And New Love." - Chapter 29

(A/N: remember there on vacation/ and the Wolf family is at the beach house/ friends house?...yeah...)

3rd person p.o.v.

Gracie said a fairwell to all the guests that being the Wolf family and other friends and went to walk up to her room. This was Kyle and Mayrin's house, but they have allowed Mariah's friends to stay whenever they would like and gave them each their own room. Turns out that's all the kids needed; A safe place to get away from their troubled homes. Gracie wanted to stay around and socialize with all old friends, but she was quickly overwhelmed. She took the corner to get to the stairs, but she was met by a familiar face. Jordan was sat on the bottom of the stairs, looking bored. He smiled a bit when he saw her. "Hey, Gracie." Jordan greeted.

"Hey, Jordan." Gracie said and gave him a slight shy smile.

Jordan smiled back. "Hello, again." He then mentally cringed a bit before standing.

Gracie giggled a bit. "Want to hang out in my room?" Gracie asked, already starting to walk up the stairs. "If you don't mind me asking, why aren't you at your house?"

Jordan followed along. "My brothers annoy me. Plus haven't talked to Kyle in a while." He told her. They stopped at her purple-painted door. "It's pretty cool that our beach houses are right next to each other, so expect to see a lot of me."

"I can't wait." She smiled. "Just a warning, but my room is excessively clean, so don't make a mess." Gracie warned.

"No prob." Jordan smiled down at her.

She opened her door and let him in. "Good. Now, what's been going on in your life?" Gracie asked, sitting on her bed, and patting the spot next to her, telling Jordan to sit down.

Jordan happily sat next to her. "Not much. I mean, my girlfriend dumped me after she cheated on me. I got my ear pierced. Our band goes on tour in like three, or four months." He rambled about as he looked around her room a bit. His eyes then landed on her bright blue eyes. "What about you?" He asked.

Gracie thought a bit. "Well, my boyfriend cheated on me, my sister is crazy, Justin is crazy. Do you remember Callie? Benny's cousin? Well, she has this major crush on Devon and wouldn't shut up about you guys spending some time here. Oh and my therapist told me I have anxiety so I have medicine to take." Gracie said.

"You win." Jordan chuckled after hearing her.

"Didn't know it was a competition." Gracie laughed. She turned on the TV and put on a movie. Jordan watched the movie with Gracie and made small talk here and there. Gracie laid her head on Jordan's lap and Jordan ran his fingers through her blonde curls as they talked and the movie played. The movie was Winnie The Pooh because Gracie loved it.

"You still love this movie?" Jordan laughed after a moment.

Gracie laughed a bit too. "Of course I do, it's awesome!" She said.

Jordan laughed with her. "You haven't changed at all."

"Not one bit." Gracie said. She looked up at him and smiled.

"I've always loved your smile." Jordan said without thinking. Then a light tinted pink began to form on his cheeks after registering.