HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

Not an update...

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

Whoever reads this should give there mom a big big hug, and a kiss on da cheek. Your mom made sacrifices, and worked so hard to bring you into this world. Today is all about your mom, drop the selfishness, and help your mom. Whether it be bringing in groceries, cleaning, or watching your younger siblings, even cooking, whatever it be just help your mom out. It's the little things that count. Just some how show your mom how much you love her.

Don't be selfish, don't fight, and if you are fighting, stop what your doing and out of the blue say, "mom, I love you! Thank you for everything you've done." And guess what? You also win the argument.

You don't have to necessarily get her anything, just say you love her and actually mean it. This is the one time a year a mom actually feels appreciated. And to be honest it shouldn't just be this day, once a year you show her how much you love her, it honestly should be everyday.

Because, before you know it...She'll be gone, so just stop the fighting/arguing whatever, and end it by saying three little, Powerful words.

"I love you!"
That's it, not so hard.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY GUYS.