"Are You Kidding?!?!" - Chapter 5

Evan's p.o.v.

After Greg left l laid back on my pillows, thinking a bit until Seth came back in, "Hey, Evan, I have to leave. I'll be back in a little bit. Okay?" He told me, leaning on my door frame.

"Whatever." I said in a monotone voice as I stared up at my ceiling.

Normally, whatever means leave me be and go away, but he continued, "You're gonna be left with Devon and Benny for a bit." He said.

"Whatever-" That's when what he said had registered. I quickly sat up, "No, no, no! Where's Jordan, Drake, or Todd? Where are you going?" I asked.

"Jordan's with Rydel. Todd and Drake went out for a bit. I think they just went up the street. I'm walking Angel home." He explained.

"Fine." I sighed. I didn't bother asking to go with him for two reasons. For one, I have homework and two, they'd probably just keep stopping to making out with one another the whole time.

"Be good." He said sternly.

"Whatever." I said. He rolled his eyes and left. I went on my phone after, but only to be met with some messages.

From: Maddison,
Hey skank, better hope I don't see u in school tomorrow!

From: Vanessa,
Stupid slut, u shouldn't have pulled that shit today.

From: Rosie,
Ur such a fat cunt. Eat any cows lately?

From: Maddison,
Listen whore-bag, if I see u near Rocky or get him in trouble again, ur gonna have trouble. God ur such a fuck up. Ur a failed abortion.

From: Lizzy,
Bitch, do us all a favor and go kill-

I shut my phone off and almost cried, but I kept them in. It did hurt me more than it should. Normally, I wouldn't be bothered. I would simply brush it off, but this was actually hurting and I don't exactly know why. I went downstairs to get a bottle of water, but instead, Benny walked into me. Just Great. More problems.

"Wow. Guess you can't get enough of me." He said sarcastically.

"Fuck off, Benji!" I snapped. I tried getting away from him, but before I could get that far, he turned me around, and pushed me into the wall. It was just hard enough to bring tears, but I continued to hold them in. I refuse to let anyone see me that low.

He said, "Listen, slut, it's Benny and if you call me Benji one more time, I'm gonna have to level you, got it?" I tried to nod my head, but it hurt too much.

Devon walked in and said with a smirk, "Don't you two wanna take this upstairs?" He added a chuckle. That's when Benny let go and growled a bit.

"Fuck off, both of you." I said in more of a defeated tone.

"I'm getting sick of your shit, Evan! It's a joke. Now you're gonna stop, or-" Devon spoke until I cut him off.

"Or what? What could you possibly do? You're literally a walking dick!" I said. Was it the best insult? No. Was it all I had right now? Yes. Benny chuckled a little until Devon turned around and gave him a look and with that Benny took that as his cue to step back.

Devon faced me again and in his eyes, I saw pure hatred. "Get out!" He shouted, pointing to the front door.

I thought he was joking, but soon found out he wasn't by the same look in his eyes and the stern facial expression. "Are you kidding?!" Was the only thing I could manage to say. It felt like my Dad was here, he was acting just like him. At least, from what I remembered.

"NOW!" He screamed. I couldn't move. There was no way this was happening. Soon enough, our staring contest ceased when he had grabbed me by my shirt and pushed me out the door. He didn't even hesitate to slam the door shut in my face and I heard a click follow, meaning he had locked it.

I tried opening it. Nothing. I can't take this shit! I walked down the few small steps and down driveway, into the street. I pulled out my phone and called Greg, but to no avail. "Bitch!" I said to myself. I felt a tear escape my eye and from there on, I was crying. I knew I shouldn't have trusted calling Greg. He is a sweetheart and I trust him with anything, but he isn't known for answering the phone. The wind kicked up and I didn't have a jacket. Now I'm freezing and crying. I called Gavin, it rang once before he answered. I only managed to start crying harder. I was lucky enough to get a conversation started, "H-Hey Ga-Gavin."

"Evan, what's wrong?" He asked.

I ignored his question and instead asked, "C-C-Can I come o-ver?"

"Yeah, of course." He answered. That was all I needed to hear. I hung up the phone. I think I'm like twenty minutes away, maybe ten.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Welp chapter 5 was unfortunately short, only cause I don't feel good, and I've been throwing up and shit like that.

But chapter 6 will be a bit longer, maybe a lot longer.

Not sure yet, but yeah.

Oh ya, I still wanna know if you guys want R5 to be famous or not.

So get back to me on that, and I'll see you later.

If you read, leave a :)
And keep rocking out!