"As Sweet As A Sweet Sixteen Can Get." - Chapter 45

Todd's p.o.v.

So, I am actually really happy! It's my Birthday! I'm turning sixteen at 11:58 tonight. Currently, I'm in the park with my amazing, sexy boyfriend and my best friend. "Doesn't it suck to still be fifteen?" Lilly asked.

"Oh, hush!" I crossed my arms over my chest and pouted as I leaned on a tree.

Aiden kissed my cheek and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me from the tree and into him. "It's cute." Aiden chuckled and kissed my cheek again. "Hmm..." He started and leaned back a bit. "Two years younger than me."

"Rude!" I pouted and tried pulling away, but he kept me close in his arms.

Lilly smiled. "How cute." She pulled out her phone and took a picture and hell, she even photo-bombed it.

"Gosh, you're so sexy." Aiden whispered in my ear.

"Aiden.." I whined. "Not now." I bit my lip.

"Then later..." He whispered and followed by kissing my cheek again. I whined at the loss of his warmth when he pulled away. "Okay, what shall we do?" Aiden asked.

Lilly pulled out her camera. "Kiss!" My cheeks turned pink and she smirked. I shook my head.

"What? You don't wanna kiss me?!" Aiden asked. I could tell he was trying not to smirk.

"N-no! I do! I just-" I was cut off by Aiden's soft lips pressed against mine and that's when the flash of a camera went off. I at this point, didn't even want to pull away. He wrapped his arms around my waist, placing his hand on the small of my back and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled me closer.

"Lovin' it! Keep going." Lilly said and circled us slightly with her camera. Photography ends up being a girl phase that most grow out of, but not Lilly. She was a professional with deep passion. My cheeks grew redder and Aiden moved his hips against mine. A soft, faint moan left my lips and he took that as an opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. He rubbed his hips against mine again. My jeans grew a bit tighter and I broke the kiss and hid in the crook of his neck.

"Something wrong?" Aiden asked. A smirk planted on his lips.

"Stop with the camera, Lilly!" I whined with my face hidden in Aiden's neck and my arm stuck out to block the flash.

"Why? So you can have a boner off camera?" She giggled a bit.

I looked down and my face was now crimson. I pressed against Aiden. "You're mean!"

"Aww, thank you." Both Lilly and Aiden said. While I tried my hardest to rid my brain of tempting thoughts, Lilly and Aiden both got a notification on their phones. "Let's go."

"Where?" I asked. I hope it's not birthday related. I might be turning sixteen, but I would be happy just hanging out with my boyfriend and best friend all day.

"You'll see." Aiden said.

I gave him a confused look before a soft fabric covered my eyes. "T-This isn't funny." I told them. I wasn't a fan of being blindfolded. It reminded me of this stupid game my Dad used to play with Seth and I.