"Wouldn't Be An Epic Birthday Without A Surprise." - Chapter 42

Jordan's p.o.v.

I woke up to soft lips kissing all up my chest. I opened my eyes and saw Gracie. "Morning, Sexy." I smiled down at her.

"Morning, Baby. Happy Birthday." She smiled and kissed up to my lips.

"Morning." I repeated and rubbed my head a bit. I then realized I was at her place. "I have such a headache." I whined. I also managed to forget it was my birthday. How? I don't know. I mean, mine is the day after Devon's and right before Seth's. We were all born a day and a year apart, except Michael and Evan. Evan was actually born a few years and a day later.

"Advil?" She asked. I nodded. "Do you remember what happened last night?" She asked and gave me two small red pills and a cup of water. I shook my head and took them. "Well, Prince Charming, I took you to a bar and Mr. I'm nineteen now, got drunk." She smiled. "And guess what happened next?"

"I don't know." I chuckled softly. "What happened?" I asked. My head hurt too much to think. The bars here allow eighteen-year-olds to drink.

"Let me give you a hint." A faint smirk pulled at her sweet, pink, pretty lips. She connected our lips and her hand was placed on my crotch. My eyes widened as she pulled away. I whined slightly at the loss of her lips. "Did you know, you're extremely horny when you get drunk?"

I bit my lip and tried my hardest to remember, but failed. "I-I didn't uhh... I didn't force you, or anything, right?"

She started laughing and snorted quietly. "No, no, no." She assured as she waved her hand. "You're horny as hell when you're drunk, but you're not a forceful guy." She giggled a bit more.

I nodded. "Good. I'd never forgive myself."

Gracie smiled at me. "It's okay." She said before she placed her hand on my crotch again and applied slight pressure.

I bit my lip again. "St-Stop..."

Her smile turned into a smirk. "Oh, come on." She taunted. I shook my head as she rubbed me more. "If I get you to moan can we?" She asked with a soft voice. I nodded. Honestly, I wanted to have sex so badly, but if she knew she could get me to moan, she'd see it as a chance to be more of the dominant one. We did wait about a week before having sex, which I didn't mind, but she seems to have a huge sex drive. I never knew that before. She rubbed a bit harder and faster, pulling at me every once in a while. I kept my bottom lip between my teeth as my head rolled back. She kissed my neck and sucked a few spots. Fuck! She's such a turn on. My pants got tighter and a moan escaped my lips. Fuck! She pulled away and smiled at me. "Yes!" She spoke with victory lacing her voice.

I rolled my eyes. "I don't wanna do the work though. My head hurts." I whined.

*!SEXUAL CONTENT!*

"It is your birthday after all." Gracie said and smirked as she pulled down my pant and boxers, revealing my erection.

I leaned back on the bed with Gracie's help in shoving me down. She wrapped her lips around my member and started going down on me. "Ohh! Mmm-" Escaped my lips. She went faster on me and licked my tip. I moaned louder, "Fuck..."

She suddenly stopped and gave me a mischievous look. Before I could question it, she kept her eye contact with me, but my eyes lingered to her hands. She pulled her light blue shorts off to the side, revealing her purple lace panties. "Do you like my panties?" She asked.