"The Plan In Action, Yet Executed Poorly." - Chapter 12

Devon's p.o.v.

I woke up to our alarm clock blaring in my ear. I went to reach for my phone, thinking my phone was the culprit for waking me, but failed. That's when I remembered that Michael took it. I did the same thing yesterday morning too. How am I supposed to get it back? There's no way in hell I'm getting along with Evan. I reached over and slapped my hand over the stop button to our alarm clock. "DRAKE!" I bellowed. I then covered my mouth, after realizing I yelled that out loud and the other two I share a room with, were still sleeping. Were.

"Devon! Shut the fuck up!" Jordan groaned. Seth then threw his pillow at me. I caught it and threw it back at him. I got up and put on an Aerosmith t-shirt, leaving my black sweatpants on. I ran to Drake and Todd's room. When I got there, I saw Todd in only his pair blue boxers with duct tape on his mouth, hands tied behind his back, and was soaking wet. All I could do was laugh my ass off. Todd was trying to scream something at me, but wound up just mumbling. Drake was too busy torturing Todd to even notice me standing there. A couple of seconds later, Michael came over.

"Devon, why the hell did you yell-" Michael was quick to cut himself off and turn his attention to the two boys. "Drake let go of Todd!" Michael said.

"But it's fun!" Drake said with a smirk. By now Todd was crying. He was always the most emotional one out of all of us. I think he was more sensitive than Evan and she's a girl.

"I'd be taking so many pictures right now if I had my phone." I commented.

"Well, too bad you don't have it." Michael taunted before looking back at the two younger boys. I rolled my eyes. "Drake, you let go of him, or I'll pull you over my knee." He threatened.

"Fine." Drake whined and got off of Todd, ripping the tape off of his mouth in the process.

"OW!" Todd yelled and squirmed, trying to undo himself from the rope.

"You two in my room." Michael said and walked into the room, crouching down to Todd. Both Drake and I headed to Michael's room. I looked back to see Michael undoing Todd's wrists.

"Drake, what's the plan?" I asked Drake as we sat on Michael's bed.

"What do you mean?" Drake asked giving me a confused look.

"My phone. How do we get it back?" I asked.

"Oh."

"Well?"

Drake thought. "Well, we can start looking now and just see if it's here first." Drake suggested.

"Fine." We both got up and started rummaging a bit in Michael's drawers. Something told me Drake didn't actually have a plan for getting my phone back, yet I still followed along. 

We barely got anywhere and only looked in like two drawers before Michael walked in. "Drake corner." Michael started. Drake bowed his head and walked to the corner. Michael then looked at me. "Devon, you want your phone back?" He asked me.

Without hesitation, I quickly answered, "Yes!"

"Go wake Evan up. Tell her to get ready." He said and then added, "Nicely."

"Come on!" I whined.

"Hey, if you wanna get closer to having your phone, you'll go and wake her up." He said again.