"Worrying Words." - Chapter 2

Evan's p.o.v.

I rose my head and saw Gavin. He ran toward me as the other girls ran away. Gavin grabbed my arm and lifted me to my feet. "Are you okay?" He asked with a sweet, caring voice.

I groaned softly. "I will be."

"Do you think you're going to get on the bus, or if you want, we can walk to yours, or my house if you're up for it?" He said and suggested.

Gavin's p.o.v.

She replied in her sweet, gentle voice, "Yeah. Let's walk to your house." We walked out in silence. 'About 20 more minutes till my house'. I thought. Evan and I kept talking and laughing until Evan said something I wish she hadn't, "OH, SHIT!" She yelled and stopped in her tracks.

"What?" I asked concerned.

"I'm supposed to go straight home after school. SHIT!" She started panicking.

"Okay, chill." I said trying to calm her down.

She dropped her backpack. "I can't. If I don't get home now, I'm gonna be in so much trouble. I won't be able to sit for a week- a month- whatever!" She grabbed her skateboard off of the backpack and gave me a quick hug. She then threw her backpack over her shoulder, and ran off. Not long after, jumping on her skateboard, riding further away.

"Evan, wait!" I tried yelling.

"Sorry!" She yelled, but was too far away.

I sighed and walked home sort of upset that Evan left. I knew she couldn't get in trouble, but I was still upset. I also really didn't want to put up with my family tonight. I got home and yelled, "I'm home!" And under my breath said, "Unfortunately." No one answered. Usually, someone would yell back, 'No one cares' or 'How was school?' But instead, just nothing. This means, Ivy and Anthony are probably not home, the little ones are sleeping, and my parents are working. Whatever. I checked the fridge and there was a note that said 'Gavin' at the top. Underneath said,

"Gavin, my baby boy,

Your father and I are on an important business trip and won't be home for a while. Sorry, Honey. Try to get along with your siblings and be careful and safe and watch out for you're younger brother and sister. Give us a call if you need something.
Love Mom and Dad.♡"

"Great I'm left with my siblings." I sighed softly. I opened the fridge and grabbed a water bottle. When I closed the fridge door, I saw Micky, who is our dog. He's a great dane with a dark brown coat. He was sitting there staring at me. "Hey, Micky!" I said happily to him. He just barked once which is weird, because usually, he barks a lot when he sees me. Anthony walked in with his headphones halfway on. "Hey, do you know what's wrong with Micky?" I asked.

He shook his head. "No, he's probably just got a little cold, don't worry." He grabbed an apple  then left. I walked to my room and Micky followed. I sat on my bed and Micky curled up and fell asleep on my pillows. I decided to get to my homework and get it out of the way now so I didn't have to deal with it later.

~

Soon enough, all my homework was done and it was late. I sighed and laid back on Micky and closed my eyes and tried to rest, but I was only woken up by my phone ringing. I got up and saw it said, 'Evan' and her picture popped up. I answered to hear a mixture of wind and small sobs.

"Hey, G-Gavin." She stuttered.

"Evan, what's wrong?" I asked as I began to get nervous. My brain began to race with all the worst possible things.

"C-C-Can I come o-ver?" She asked.

"Yeah, of course." I said then the line went dead.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Ok, second chapter!

Whoa! That has to be the shortest chapter ever!!

I think it went well. What do you think?

I'm doing my best to update.

Tell me if you like.

I got to go, so see y'all later blitch!
✌ peace out!