Chapter Forty Seven

Mr Jabran and Mrs Razia walked inside the room and sat down on sofa when Mrs Razia looked around. Wali was gone to office for emergency work but they didn't seen Talia anywhere in sight either.

'Where Talia have gone?' Mrs Razia asked and Mr Jabran looked at her then shrugged his shoulder.

'She must be somewhere here.' Mr Jabran said and Mrs Razia nodded her head in yes while Mr Jabran got hold of newspaper and Mrs Razia got hold of fashion magazine. They usually do this before breakfast while waiting for Mr and Mrs Azad to came downstairs , and everywhere else. They were sitting while busy reading when door opened ,and Talia walked in.

'What is this?' Talia asked and they surprised looked up at her because they had not realised when she walked in. They looked at her who was holding a paper in her hand whereas her eyes were red as she had been crying and they worried stood up.

'What is it, Talia dear.' Mr Jabran asked concerned and Talia looked at her father then moved the paper towards him. Mr Jabran looked at the paper and his face turned pale and he looked back at Talia while Mrs Razia was worried looking between them.

'What happen Jabran?' Mrs Razia asked who was looking at Talia.

'W..where did..you find that?' Mr Jabran shocked shuttered.

'That doesn't matter. Is it true?' Talia asked hurt, and Mr Jabran was looking at her when Mrs Razia moved her hand and took the birth certificate from her husband's hand and looked at it then shocked looked at Talia who was crying again.

'Who I am? I am not your daughter.' Talia asked while crying and Mr Jabran quickly walked towards her.

'No Talia, you are my daughter.' Mr Jabran said and Talia looked at him then to Mrs Razia

'But..Mum is not my mother. It didn't say her name on birth certificate.' Talia said and cleaned away her tears whereas tears had started coming from her Mrs Razia's eyes.

'Yeah, you are not Razia's daughter but you are still my daughter.' Mr Jabran said and hold Talia to looked at him.

'You are my daughter.' Mr Jabran repeated himself and she was just staring at him.

'And my mother?' Talia whispered asked, and looked at Mrs Razia again with teary eyes while Mrs Razia was crying as well. Mr Jabran sighed

'Yes , you are not Razia's daughter. I am in University when I met your mother. We fell in love but my family was against our relation and want me to marry Razia. So last time we meet to break our relation but we end up spending a night and in result you happened. Then her family start pressuring her to abort you but she didn't and stay strong. So as soon you born she call me and told me to take you otherwise her family will kill you. I went there and get you. I was not happy with Razia that time but she accept you as a mother and with the time I fell in love with her. I regret committing that sin but not having you.' Mr Jabran explained and Talia was shocked looking at him.

'So I am your....illicit child......' Talia asked while crying and Mr Jabran quickly put finger over her lips.

'Don't say it.' Mr Jabran said guilty, and Talia moved away slightly.

'But that is a fact Dad, I am your illicit child. I born because of sin. I am sin. I am your sin...your mistake.....your sin.' Talia screamed hurtfully then fell down on ground while crying when Mr Azad and Mrs Sheema worried walked in over her screaming , and saw her crying siting on ground.

'Talia dear.....' Mr Jabran tried to say but she kept crying and Mr Jabran stopped while they all stayed on their place.

'Jabran, what happen?' Mr Azad asked worried, and Mr Jabran looked at them